DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen Mafia--Game Thread--Day 3

Aiel Heart

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oki. Zander lurking can only be a sign that he has been drafted to minority town. He is probably not the GF, because then he would be posting up a storm.

Wifi has gotten an interesting role, and is currently studying it in the wiki. Could be town or scum.

Pral is obvtown. He's going to be the mayor this game. I can tell. If I am mafia he's going down N1. It's the safest bet.

Leyrann is a neutral. Survivor or SK.

Andrej is scummy as always. I think it's the avatar. Here he's clearly the GF and he won't go down easily. 

Ok, I can't remember the rest of the lineup.

Hallia is doc. She is always a doc. 

Oki. Zander lurking can only be a sign that he has been drafted to minority town. He is probably not the GF, because then he would be posting up a storm.

Wifi has gotten an interesting role, and is currently studying it in the wiki. Could be town or scum.

Pral is obvtown. He's going to be the mayor this game. I can tell. If I am mafia he's going down N1. It's the safest bet.

Leyrann is a neutral. Survivor or SK.

Andrej is scummy as always. I think it's the avatar. Here he's clearly the GF and he won't go down easily. 

Ok, I can't remember the rest of the lineup.

Hallia is doc. She is always a doc. 

Good point.

[v] Kat and Sooh [/v]

MUAHAHHAAAA

Can't wait to see what Heart does with this one.

Are we a hydra and I didn' tknow about it?? Katsooh!! nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh KAT-SOOH!!!!

Archived