DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen Mafia--Game Thread--Day 3

Aiel Heart

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright! Zander in da house!

(I really shouldn't say things like that. It causes my husband to laugh hysterically and tell me that I must never ever do that in public)

Oki. Zander lurking can only be a sign that he has been drafted to minority town. He is probably not the GF, because then he would be posting up a storm.

Wifi has gotten an interesting role, and is currently studying it in the wiki. Could be town or scum.

Pral is obvtown. He's going to be the mayor this game. I can tell. If I am mafia he's going down N1. It's the safest bet.

Leyrann is a neutral. Survivor or SK.

Andrej is scummy as always. I think it's the avatar. Here he's clearly the GF and he won't go down easily. 

Ok, I can't remember the rest of the lineup.

strange-things-are-afoot-at-the-circle-k

Oki. Zander lurking can only be a sign that he has been drafted to minority town. He is probably not the GF, because then he would be posting up a storm.

Wifi has gotten an interesting role, and is currently studying it in the wiki. Could be town or scum.

Pral is obvtown. He's going to be the mayor this game. I can tell. If I am mafia he's going down N1. It's the safest bet.

Leyrann is a neutral. Survivor or SK.

Andrej is scummy as always. I think it's the avatar. Here he's clearly the GF and he won't go down easily. 

Ok, I can't remember the rest of the lineup.

Hallia is doc. She is always a doc. 

HalliaGOATDOCANDVIG ldo

*stares at Leyrann*

Interesting.

What is interesting about it?

You didnt think Sooh's reads list was a serious thing did you?

This is towny thought process I feel.

[v] Kat and Sooh [/v]

MUAHAHHAAAA

Can't wait to see what Heart does with this one.

Are we a hydra and I didn' tknow about it?? Katsooh!! nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh KAT-SOOH!!!!

Sooh Kat sounds better imo.

:unsure:

The old Brian avatar is coming back ASAP

tumblr_m96cp5uIe41rvk12go1_400.gif

I'm scum!

Oh wait, no. That's not good to admit, is it?

I'm actually the mod.... :wink:

I see your point that nobody would claim anything but town.  However, I like to put that out there for the cop/ld.  Did you ever think of that.   :dry:

:wink:

<3 <3 <3

Did someone call a doctor?

Paging Doctor Hally

Are you claiming doctor hallia? this early? Or is this a joke?  I never can tell this early in the game.  The things I take seriously people tell me are jokes and vice versa.

This is a joke. :laugh:

OR IS IT

If you expected any other answer Wifi my dear I dont know what to tell you.

I should take a picture while I'm still top poster. Pretty sure I won't be when Z comes online lol.

I'll need my tracksuit to catch him!

Well, you could always start on P1 and ask questions to every other post you see. If you can't think of a question, ask "Why?"

I love you Z

GLGL

<3 <3 <3

Archived