DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen Mafia--Game Thread--Day 3

Aiel Heart

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Skinner, Grey, Nemo and Grey's acquaintance Dante stood on the docks, all staring one another down.

"A time of peace then, a ceasefire?" Nemo questioned.

"That's the idea" Grey's voice lilted through the fog. 

They each nodded to teach other, then turned away to their own directions. 

~~~~~

However, Dante turned back and with one more bullet shot Nemo in the back. 

Skinner threw off his coat and jumped into the water. He was never seen again, though after that food and money would randomly appear in the houses of the poor, food that normally would be sold in the rich areas of the city. 

Dante fulfilled Moriarty's dream of selling the powers of the League. Grey, on the other hand, took his painting bcd to his estate and returned to watching history pass. 

Kind of combined the end of day and the following night there

Sooh, Nemo, Commuter (odd nights), has been killed.

Mafia wins

And in my win condition for the mafia I had specifically stated that they had to have majority and in my brain last night that meant they had to kill one more of you. 

Once again, sorry for the mental lapse the last day or two of this; starting school has had me VERY frazzled. 

So, to correct all, Kat was the one that was actually supposed to die last night, and Hallia was supposed to be blocked. Meh. 

So soooooooooooorry :( 

I'm going to go take a nap now >.> Will post post game stuff a bit later

D1 as a whole screwed us over.

Leys non claim claim put a HUGE target on him.

Sooh  hint for future    DONT say ure even night commuter  just claim commuter  otherwise they wouldnt have shot you.  Could you take someone with you? im assuming you just left town.

@mafia  Why did I get killed? 

Ley got got N1 because he made a big deal about Hallia soft claiming, then soft claimed himself, and repeatedly talked about the only reason to soft claim being Cop, etc etc

Dice you got got because you were GOAT reading my scum team with Pral and I could tell that you were only a few posts away from probably figuring out I was scum too

We completely got lucky with you guys being Cop and Deputy.

And the D1 random with the Doc getting lynched made our lives easier too.

Generally just bad luck for Town. The game was essentially over once Tina got lynched D2 since there was no way for our NK to miss on N2 knowing that Sooh was a commuter. We actually shot Hallia and RB'd Kat just to be safe. I'm assuming Hallia's result was because Heart made a mistake and wrote up Kat's death scene instead.

Ley got got N1 because he made a big deal about Hallia soft claiming, then soft claimed himself, and repeatedly talked about the only reason to soft claim being Cop, etc etc

Dice you got got because you were GOAT reading my scum team with Pral and I could tell that you were only a few posts away from probably figuring out I was scum too

thats what i thought

and you were absolutely right. i purposely didnt talk about you that night but that next day i was coming for ya! :D

Archived