DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon Go

Sunrise Lord

Lol, no shame in liking it as a grown up... I played the Gameboy games growing up and so this is more nostalgia-like and fun because of it.  Actually made a couple friends with people who frequent the place I go to play most of the time which is similar to this site... people gathering and making friends based on a common interest.  Really cool plus it is getting another excuse to get people out of the house and exercising.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 10 months later...

I started playing it because I needed to start walking, and we have a pokestop next door to my job. I really just want to collect pokemon and things from the stop, but I am at the backpack limit. I don't really have an interest in battling at the gym, and I don't understand how the raids work. The game loads much more slowly for me after the latest update (the one that changed the log in screen and added raids), so I am losing interest. That, and it is going to take me forever to walk this Onyx enough to get him 50 candies. 

I play it just because I need to move my fat ass, and it's something to motivate me, however slightly, to do so.

Heard. And respect.

I remember how everyone was defending the game +(with a bit of guilt) by saying how many people who never exercise will play it and exercise. Their theory held up for approximately two weeks. But I'm glad some people are using it positively.

• 2 weeks later...

A raid is where players of any team, or multiple teams, may join together to fight a stronger than normal boss. If you defeat it the raiders get a chance to catch a weaker version of it with special premier balls awarded at the end of the raid.

One or two star bosses can generally be soloed but the higher star rating the more players needed to defeat it in the time limit. The legendary bird raids generally take 10-15 players to do though can be done with less. Max people for a raid group is 20.