DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Talmanes

What if WoT had cell phones?

lol Love it!

Think about how many misunderstandings that would have been avoided if the WoT characters had phones.

Morgause: Gawyn, no worry. I have fled Rahvin but I´m still alive.

Gawyn: But I heard a rumour that Rand killed you.

Morgause: I´m still alive.

Gawyn: Cool

Didn't want to hijack the other thread but I feel like this deserves it's own thread.

To start:

Faile: Perrin, I'm being attacked by Shaido...

Perrin: Be right there.

Faile: Wow, imagine if we didn't have cell phones.

Perrin: Yeah that could have taken like 3 books.

lol

There are so many.

Mat: Olver where are you!

Olver: I´m not telling...

Mat: Come back, we have to go now, or we will get trapped in Ebou Dar.

Olver: But...

Mat: Olver!

Olver: Okay, Mat. I´m coming. 

Androl: Mr. Dragon, please come to the Black Tower.

Rand: But I have so much to do.

Androl: But Taim is acting weird.

Rand: Doesn´t everyone these days?

Androl: I mean that he is evil!

Rand: What have he done?

Androl: He´s not letting us outside the BT so we can´t catch any more pokemons.

Rand: That´s evil! I´m coming! To the rescue! 

Ituralde: Mr Dragon, there's millions of trollocs coming to this hill here.

Rand: Ok, I'm coming.

Elayne: Rand I hate you

Elayne: Rand I love you

Elayne: Rand don't you ever come back

Elayne: Rand am I going to be able to see you soon?

Rand: I am so confused

Elayne: Rand I hate you

Elayne: Rand I love you

Elayne: Rand don't you ever come back

Elayne: Rand am I going to be able to see you soon?

Rand: I am so confused

lmao

Rand: Hey Mistress al'Vere, our farm got attacked and my dad's really sick. I'm headed towards you guys but it'd be nice if someone could meet me partway. 

Mistress al'Vere: we got attacked too, but we'll send one of the menfolk out to find you and I'll have a bed and a bowl of soup ready for you both when you get here

Mat: You damn snakes, give me a straight answer!

Aelfin #425: We have answered your questions and then some, if you really want to deal with us more go see our cousins.

Mat: Will they give me answers?

Aelfin #425: ......

Mat: Come on, that's not a "big agreement" question.

Aelfin #425: ....One hint.  Be ready to trade.

*They all get separated in Shadar Logath*

Nyneave calls the others: hey are you alive?

Rand: Me, Mat and Thom are. We're going to head towards Caemlyn

Nyneave: Ok. Perrin? Egwene?

Egwene: We're ok too. We met these tinkers and they are so cool and one of them is really cute

Nyneave: Wisdoms don't marry, Egwene. However, while we're on that topic, I'm with Lan and actually snuck up on him! Oh and that woman is here too...

Ha, ha. Love it. 

You have reached Demandred´s answering machine. Demandred is not able to answer you call.... 

Valan Luca's Grand Traveling Show and Magnificent Display of Marvels and Wonders is coming to your city! See the fantastically skilled archer hit the most impossible moving targets! Amaze at the feats of strongman Petra! Watch as he straightens a horseshoe with his bare hands! Laugh at our performing fools! Gaze in astounding wonder at creatures from far-off lands! Lions! Bears! Exotic s'redit! Treat your children! Treat yourself! Press 1 to reserve your tickets now!

*click* Morgase: Fifth call this week *grumble*

*dialing* "Guard room."

Morgase: "This is your queen. Carry orders for Lord Gareth to take a force of men to that Luca's traveling show and instruct Luca firmly on how a no-call list works. If Luca has trouble with the concept, Lord Gareth is to make it known that more violations will result in a Royal command performance in the castle dungeons!"

Edited by Basel Gill

*Egwene sneaks access to a phone while being the Amyrlin Novice*

Hey guys? Don't come and rescue me. This has turned into quite the opportunity. K thanks