DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Blue Ajah Harry Potter Week] HP Mafia 2016 - Gilderoy Lockhart and the Cult of Personality - GAME OVER, TOWN WINS

Songstress

I want to see your other Lockhart writeups Tress!

Haha, I hadn't actually written anything else up, I just had some vague ideas of things from the second book I could use in death scenes if Kat had lived longer... like Harry's broken arm, for instance.  For Dumbledore i could have used the scene where Lucius Malfoy arrives to inform him that the Hogwarts board was suspending him, but having the main villain alive gave me more options to be sure.

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BFGsiguser.png
07-31-2016
03:43 PM ET (US)
I wish you'd made Dice Draco though :(

BETRAYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how COULD you BFG???!!

cries

See, I told you it could have been worse!

but you wouldnt do that to me!!!!!!!

remebers tress' missed opportunity comment

cries again cause hes doomed next game

My hope is that next year's Harry Potter game will have a different mod :wink:

Now, the Disney game... well... who knows what Random.org will spit out.

gg town

Rhea, I'm pretty disappointed you still think I faked internet issues. Check the QT if you want. Needless to say, you clearly don't know much about me if you think I'd fake that. DM was miserable to me for a solid 36-48 hours, and then cleared up. There is NO gain for me to fake that and then come back and post normally.

Verb, I used your internet issues to make a case because honestly, there wasn't much else to go on. Sorry your mad, but I didn't know what else to do.

GG eveyone. I did have fun.

Verb, people use angles sometimes to support their case, despite the potential untruthfulness of it. It's not like you're being insulted, dang.

In the last HP game I concocted some elaborate scheme to get the last mafia lynched. Was it true? No. But it made him concede the game.

At the end of the day, it IS just a game and we use the resources at our disposal, to do any less would be holding back where we could have done better. No need to be insulted.

@Laine-

I wasn't paying enough attention to the game to notice Rhea's cop hint, totally my bad for missing it. But like it was said, game was over once she viewed me so I'm glad me having my head up my @$$ didn't screw me over lol

gg btw, I shot you to silence you...it was clear you were town and I wanted unclear players alive, not blues!

Verb, people use angles sometimes to support their case, despite the potential untruthfulness of it. It's not like you're being insulted, dang.

In the last HP game I concocted some elaborate scheme to get the last mafia lynched. Was it true? No. But it made him concede the game.

At the end of the day, it IS just a game and we use the resources at our disposal, to do any less would be holding back where we could have done better. No need to be insulted.

We all have pet peeves. Suggesting I'm playing cheap is my #1. That's all there is to it.

I'm over it going forward, my skin is thick. But I will say my piece before moving on, and I did.

@Laine-

I wasn't paying enough attention to the game to notice Rhea's cop hint, totally my bad for missing it. But like it was said, game was over once she viewed me so I'm glad me having my head up my @$$ didn't screw me over lol

gg btw, I shot you to silence you...it was clear you were town and I wanted unclear players alive, not blues!

trust me you could have left me alive, I would have found a way to get myself mislynched, I'm sure. Lol my record ain't so great. Nice getting shot for once though!

I dunno if it was confirmation bias but rhea was screaming cop day 2 to me, I prolly would have missed it had I still been in the game, so that wasn't really a bug miss =)

Archived