DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Blue Ajah Harry Potter Week] HP Mafia 2016 - Gilderoy Lockhart and the Cult of Personality - GAME OVER, TOWN WINS

Songstress

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not a terrible question but doesn't hold a ton of relevance yet imo. Thinking two players both look scummy despite their interactions isn't unreasonable if the reads were independent.

*sigh*

Idk about you two yet.

I don't know what to tell you except I don't know luthines thoughts and I don't understand her vote on AJ, but honestly it would not be a good play as mafia or anything else. If it had been a decent case it would have made sense but it wasn't. I think it was a simple case of her misreading or something. And there's no reason to mislynch over it

Honestly at this point the only person that I thought their play was remotely scummy was kaylee. And wifi is pinging me a bit especially with her more recent posts. I think it'd be between one of them.

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

Kaylee (2): Hallia, WiFi
Katiora (2): Dice, Laine

Hallia (1): Kaylee

Not voting (4): Verbal, Katiora, AJ, Rhea

Deadline for Day One is Tuesday, 8/2/16 at 9:00 PM PDT/midnight EDT.

blu_1470196800.png

because kat came into the game, mid day with someone elses "mistakes"...I want to give her the benefit of the doubt.. [v] kaylee [/v] she is another I am wtl atp in the game.

So you go from thinking I was being genuine to having me in your wtl? What changed because I don't remember you saying why.

I feel like that gets mentioned a lot nowadays.

I was just thinking the same thing lol

Honestly I understand if you want to lynch me. At least maybe you'll get some info from it. It sucks coming in on the end of a day like this. I wish I could do more to help solve though. I'm afraid my death won't help much.

Im here. Trying to follow these convorsations.

Not following the train on Kat. I didn't particularly like Luths vote on AJ, but it seemed like a spontanious vote more meta based than anything else. And she removed it. Other than that, I havent seen anything that pings me from Kat.

I need to read more.

ahhh.....ok

I'd be okay lynching Luthine. I'm not super confident on thinking she could be town and I don't want to no lynch. Kaylee has come around a bit but she's someone I'd prefer got peeked just to be sure. Reconsidering is fine but I'm still kind of bothered how quickly she backs down from arguments.

No clue where Rhea's head is at. Would like to know which way Wildfire is leaning as well.

Rhea doesn't know where Rhea's head is at!

well since we can't say anything after we are dead, I just wanna ask what is it that makes everyone think I am scummy all of a sudden? or ever?  please give me quotes!!

kaylee:

wow....things got rolling since I left last night....

as for my take on it: so aj left the vote on verb to within 24 hours of dl.  so what?!  If I think somebody is worth voting at the beginning of the day and vote them and then change my mind, I will still leave the vote on them.  Why, you ask? Because, something made me put it on there to begin with and until I have a better candidate I am not going to change...then there are times where I change my vote 2 or 3 times w/in a few posts cause I am being "pressured/convinced" by others.

1. Dice - his only posts were pics and 2 posts on the...what do I want to call it??..."questionable" post of laineys and the "dig" post of hallia's...one saying that the "questionable" post of lainey's was null to him and the other saying her defense of said post was scummy to him :dry: 
2. Andrej - kept "somewhat" calm :dry: during his defense of his joke vote...though he wasn't really defending his joke vote...more like defending against accusations against why he had it on for so long...not the vote itself...
3. Hallia - other than her "dig" post and defense thereof...pretty good posts so far
4. Rhea - focused mainly on kaylee's posts...I did like her gif...pretty cool :smile:
5. alannalynn - feeling good about her.  really getting into the game and questioning/redirecting people.
6. Luthine - not so good vibes from her...all she is concentrating on is andrej...how he can be scummy.
7. Wildfire Sedai - TOWN QUEENIE
8. Kaylee - not so good vibes from her...spent most of 10 pages saying andrej was wrong for his vote on verbal, votes on him, then seems to change her mind, unvotes, then goes right back to the argument :dry:
9. Verbal32 - I like his posts.  Short and to the point.  

I know that this is like way late but I have a lot of RL stuff and it takes me a while to write a post. 

Disclaimer:  This is not a reads list, it is a "how I feel at this point in time list!"

Archived