DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Blue Ajah Harry Potter Week] HP Mafia 2016 - Gilderoy Lockhart and the Cult of Personality - GAME OVER, TOWN WINS

Songstress

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Need moar content.

Dice you would vote me even tho you have no reason to?

gun to head at that time yes i would have voted you. I dont like defensive laine. makes me think shes scum. Your posts during this aj kaylee thing make me feel better tho

There's never a world where I leave my vote on Verb without reaffirming that I actually wanted to lynch him. And do you seriously believe no one else is going to vote before DL so that I could squeak by lynching Verb with the only vote cast all game? Your argument is bad.

Then why didn't you unvote? That's also not my whole argument. I like how you used the same argument Hally did about being the only vote at deadline. I never said that. The focus is your vote being a joke vote left. Even if you didn't have anyone else to vote why leave it? I just don't see a townie reason.

Gross.. if you think Andrej would leave his vote there for funsies and let the lynch go through, you're crazy. Even if you know nothing about Andrej, no mafia player would let that happen.

What about the fact that he twisted my words then defended leaving his vote? That's why I'm voting him.

No, I'm just highlighting how bad her point is. Like what, only scum joke vote now?

Please :rolleyes:

Again twisting my words. The joke vote itself isn't a problem. The problem is leaving it so close to deadline.
do you literally believe he would have left it there?

It was the fact that it was still there. Why not unvote and try to find scum? Spark conversation or something instead of leaving it?

No, I'm just highlighting how bad her point is. Like what, only scum joke vote now?

Again twisting my words. The joke vote itself isn't a problem. The problem is leaving it so close to deadline.
Still a bad point.

Guaranteed even if I were scum I wouldn't just park on Verb without 1) voting someone else eventually or 2) reaffirming that I wanted to lynch Verb if I thought I could push him.

So no, I don't care how much time was left. Your theory that he was going to get lynched from my singular vote and that no one else would vote at all before DL is largely unreasonable.

My argument wasn't about Verb getting lynched. You defended leaving it, twisted my words. Besides why not unvote and then try to find scum? 24 hours till deadline is a good time to do that.

heres what i DONT like  look at the above posts   they have a pattern  every odd one is about the joke vote staying put every even one about twisting words. but they arent put together.

i dont really know what i think about her backing off. i THINK i like it but im not certain.

Hummm, good to see my AJ reading comprehension is as good as ever. Don't take it personally, AJ, tone doesn't come across well on the internet and there's obviously something about the way you phrase your words (and the way I read them) that flies past my head.

I don't see him thinking he should get points at all. Now who's twisting?

[v] Luthine [/v]

I quoted the bit I'd found suspicious in my post, I'd read it as him literally saying that the fact that he was the only one to have voted someone meant something (and something good for him obviously) instead of sarcasm(?).

red   come again?

what i dont get   and domnt like  is that for someone who says they cant read AJ why you jumped on him so early and for something that was in the middle of being argued.

feels opportunistic to me.

vote luthine

@Kaylee

I am leaning towards one of Hallia/Wildfire/Rhea maybe. Or you.

I wouldn't really fight a lynch on you but I'm not supremely confident how you'd flip either way atp. You seem genuine in recognizing your mistake but I also feel like you've backed down from any arguments pretty easily. Not sure what to make of that.

Hallia is active but that in itself isn't really a town tell. Her vote has been thrown around a lot and I don't find the reasons to be super good. I don't see how you were being defensive when she voted you.

I didn't have a huge problem with Rhea but if you're town I might be a little more wary of her.

Verb is null. His posts were decent but the lack of heavy involvement makes me wary. Him being lazy about not wanting to bother posting cause DM is slow sometimes is null.

Luthine I think could be town. I don't think she was twisting my words, just has a bad habit of thinking everything I say and do is scummy.

Laine's posts today were much better. I'd lean town on her.

I think Dice is town.

Wildfire I have no idea how to read but that doesn't mean she isn't scum. Nothing she's said or done yet make me feel any sort of comfortable with her.

I agree about Hally...just having a hard time putting my thoughts together about it.

If not Luth for the lynch Hally, for the reasons you've said I can see. WiFi I just don't have enough. I like her putting thoughts out though.

Hally is harder for me cuz when she's active and commenting I tend to want to town read her for it.

I'm not saying it's a scum tell. I'm saying that it makes me a little hesitant because I don't find some of the reasons very strong.

For instance, if Kaylee and Luthine are both town, I think that looks bad for you.

I always flop around with my vote. Not sure how you can say that is alignment indicative.

For me it's not even that you've moved it around, but the reasons why. I get the Luth vote, though something about that made be pause. As AJ said you've yet to say how I was being defensive which is part of why you voted me.

I'm not saying it's a scum tell. I'm saying that it makes me a little hesitant because I don't find some of the reasons very strong.

For instance, if Kaylee and Luthine are both town, I think that looks bad for you.

Have you honestly seen better reasoning this game so far?

I'm home and catching up. I will NOT be around for DL, apparently it's at midnight EST? My bedtime is, at the latest, 10pm since I have to wake up at 530/600am. You can pretty much put me down to never be here for DL's that late at night when I have work the next morning. lol

I remember what I didn't like about your Luth vote. You said it was for her twisting words. Then you do just that to me when you questioned why nobody else would vote (not what I said at all).

Then there's the vote on me which I still don't see the reasons for...not explained.

Have you honestly seen better reasoning this game so far?

Wow. So it's on to have weak reasons because everyone else has had them too? Seems weak for you Hally.

Posting these three in isolation since they're similar, then I'll go back and pick up where I left off >_>

Laine, same question I put to AJ I put to you.

IRT her jumping in on the vote? My first thought when I saw it was "opportunistic". Rereading that section, still the same.

I wish I knew how to read AJ, ugh, I never know if I'm being too suspicious and just not seeing what he's seeing or if he's being scummy.

I didn't dislike Rhea's post about Kaylee but I'm really not fond of AJ voting over a joke vote supposedly meaning anything. /snip

This is bad. The first line toes the line of giving yourself an out for your vote if AJ flips town and the second line actually doesn't make sense to me. What point were you trying to make here? 

First line is carry over from Rey's game where I'm playing with AJ (and the game before that where I'd spectacularly failed at reading him correctly). Second line shows my thoughts about what has happened so far because I think it's important, especially D1, that everyone speak up about where they're at to create "content" and allow people to have reads, otherwise it's too easy for scum to hide by lying low.

I literally don't understand the second sentence. "Not fond of AJ voting overe a joke vote supposedly meaning anything" Is that supposed to be "not meaning anything", and the problem is that he voted Kaylee for calling him out? Big game hunting and defending Kaylee's miscommunication isn't the best reason to vote, imo.

@Luthine - for instance, I don't know how you read my statement and think I am legitimately trying to claim any sort of credit for a completely meaningless vote. So either you are intentionally misinterpreting/twisting to make me look bad or your filter is skewed because your mind is already fixated on the idea that I'm scummy. If it's the latter then you should readjust. I'm not so bad once you get to know me :wink:

I don't doubt it :wink: Again, don't take it personally, AJ, it's only because I think you're a good player that I keep such an eye on you. Yeah, I didn't think it made much sense, which is why it pinged me! I will do my best to be more open-minded. [unvote]

Someone else backing down :dry: :dry:

Archived