DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Blue Ajah Harry Potter Week] Who Am I

Kaylee

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Correct!

"Bone of the Father, unwillingly given; Flesh of the Servant, willingly sacrificed; Blood of the Enemy, forcibly taken". These lines were the words that came out of this sly character's lips. He is an Animagus and a loyal servant to the Dark Lord. Which of the characters in Harry Potter am I talking about?

Correct!

Remus Lupin and Nymphadora Tonks--two of the most important people in my life. They were my parents. Sadly, they were tragically killed in the Wizarding War at Hogwarts 19 years ago. Now I study at Hogwarts as I hold that sad memory of my parents who were murdered exactly in the place where I am now educated. Who am I?

Correct!

I am the Ghost of the Ravenclaw House, the only woman of the four ghosts of the four different Houses of Hogwarts. My mother is one of the founders of the prestigious institute of Hogwarts School for Witchcraft and Wizardry. I once stole an important artifact from my mother because of the jealousy I felt for her. Who am I?

Correct!

According to Dumbledore, "He also likes the company of the famous, the successful and the powerful. He enjoys the feeling that he influences these people." He taught in Hogwarts as a Potions teacher in Harry's sixth year and has introduced to us a number of potions such as Felix Felicis and Amortentia.

Archived