DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

What happens when you balefire a Nokia-3310?

Leyrann

It was finally time…

The Hall of Servants thought more caution was in order, but the time for caution was long past. Each day the Dark One’s influence grew stronger in the world. The powers of Shadow grew stronger.

So it was that Less Therin Telamon ventured forth with his Hundred Companions to face the Dark One and seal him away from the world for good.

They had fashioned seals of cuendillar; with their combined power to be enough.

They reached the Bore, where it had all begun and began to channel. They pumped as much Saidin as they could muster through the seals. They never saw the Dark One's final defense coming.

nokia-3310.jpg

None knew what it was, but they knew they had to get past it. Channelers threw weave after weave of terrible lightning and fire at it but it was unphased.

Desperate, Lews Therin used the most powerful, deadly weave he could: Balefire.

The beam of light connected with the object in an explosion of seering brightness...but something went horribly wrong.

As the forces collided he felt as if something shattered inside him. Saidin wasn't the same. Blackness took him.

When he next came to lucidity he was in his ruined home.

“Ilyena?” he called…

lol Love it! 

Think about how many misunderstandings that would have been avoided if the WoT characters had phones. 

Morgause: Gawyn, no worry. I have fled Rahvin but I´m still alive.

Gawyn: But I heard a rumour that Rand killed you.

Morgause: I´m still alive.

Gawyn: Cool

What if Nokia 3310's are the seals? Anyone who has one has a duty to let the rest of the world if they ever fail - to prepare for The Last Battle

I don't believe that. The seals started decaying.

What if Nokia 3310's are the seals? Anyone who has one has a duty to let the rest of the world if they ever fail - to prepare for The Last Battle

In that turning of the wheel yes. Maybe in this turning they came up with a truely indestructible seal, and have inadvertently broken the Wheel as the Dark One will never be free again.

In that turning of the wheel yes. Maybe in this turning they came up with a truely indestructible seal, and have inadvertently broken the Wheel as the Dark One will never be free again.

Oopsie.

Archived