DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

As the one who hosts Pokemon Mafia games, I feel obligated to ask... Pokemon Go?

Aiel Heart

Yes! Or sort of. My phone is too old so I can´t download it. But I made my daughter get it on her phone instead. (Yes, I´m a bad mother.) It´s a lot of fun. She is at Level 4 right now. We´ve had some problems. First, the usual, that it won´t start. Second, sometimes when it indicates that there is a pokemon right where we stand, we still can´t find it. It´s really weird. What pokemons have you caught so far?

I'm level 10 right now and team Mystic! I've really just been playing casually since I'm still trying to get settled in my new apartment/job/city, but I've certainly learned about a lot of places around town due to Pokemon Go :wub: One of the most contested gyms in town is literally out my door at work right now so it's fun to walk around during lunch break and hit all the lures at the pokestops and protect my gym haha Awesome game ^.^ I currently have 53 pokemon, my starter was charmander (of course) though I've also caught a squirtle and ivysaur. I didn't know about the pikachu cheat until AFTER I started the game but I haven't caught one of them either. I'm excited to evolve my Eevees once I have enough candies to do so, gonna try the trick to force the evolutions.

Aha. I didn´t know that. She caught another one today. 

It really works! I evolved my Sparky today and got a Jolteon <3

It doesn't work on my phone but my gf and I have been playing on hers.

We caught a Tauros last night and somehow it disappeared :(

Ohhh Yay! At least you can play. I get my most pokemon during the work week, I work in a downtown area and we've been mainly at the state capital, which is a favorite place for a lot of people, plus there are a LOT of pokestops. I've also been going on lots of poke-walks... >_> I'm finally actually getting a tan and it's weird because before moving here I didn't know what sunlight was.

I was playing it on my dad's phone (moved back in temporarily) but he just got a new one and the old one lost it's plan and there is no way I'm going to be able to borrow it for any period of time >.> HAD SO MANY POKEMON TOO

I had a Porygon. It hatched from an egg. I named it "WHAAAAAT"

My daughter has two Eevees and she is anxious to see what they will involve into. 

If it's named Sparky, it will automatically evolve into Jolteon when the time comes. Pyro --> Flareon and Rainer --> Vaporeon. It's a homage to the TV series. 

• 1 month later...

Still playing? I started to play when I got my new phone. Both of my girls play too. We are not super active but it´s fun to catch pokemons when we have to go for a walk anyway. I´m on level 8 now and have 40 different kinds of pokemons. I choose Team Valor. 

I caught an Eevee two days ago. I´ve decided not to name it to get a surprise later. Though it might take a long time before it evolves since they seem to be rare around here. 

Mine worked with my first evees but not the rest.. I don't know what I'm doing wrong now. 

The Eevee trick works once per name, so once you've evolved one Sparky, Rainer, Pyro then that's it and it'll be randomized from then forward =(

Wow. We have only seen three since we started to play. The most common ones around here is Drowzee, Rattata, Jynx, Zubat, Pidgey and Spearow. 

I've seen zero of these, the others are rather common here too

Mine worked with my first evees but not the rest.. I don't know what I'm doing wrong now. 

The Eevee trick works once per name, so once you've evolved one Sparky, Rainer, Pyro then that's it and it'll be randomized from then forward =(

Wow. We have only seen three since we started to play. The most common ones around here is Drowzee, Rattata, Jynx, Zubat, Pidgey and Spearow. 

I've seen zero of these, the others are rather common here too

I wondered if that was it... I also wondered if I had to rename the ones already named that but that didn't work lol 

Archived