DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Aloha

wumbo

Greetings friends!

I read the first two books way back when I was a wee little lad, but in the past year or so I've picked the series up again and it's pretty much the best thing ever. I'm on book six, and while some (ungratefuls) like to complain about the length, I'm personally not too excited about only having nine books of stories left to read in this amazing universe.

I expect it'll be nice to be among like-minded individuals such as yourselves.

Welcome to DM ! Do not hesitate to have a look around nor to ask us any question you may have !

Who's your favorite character so far ? :biggrin:

Greetings friends!

I read the first two books way back when I was a wee little lad, but in the past year or so I've picked the series up again and it's pretty much the best thing ever. I'm on book six, and while some (ungratefuls) like to complain about the length, I'm personally not too excited about only having nine books of stories left to read in this amazing universe.

I expect it'll be nice to be among like-minded individuals such as yourselves.

I completely understand where you're coming from! :)

Oh an welcome to DM!

I understand your choice of characters, Wumbo :biggrin:

You should be more or less safe from any spoilers, but still be careful in some areas lol :)

Wumbo, welcome to the site!

Since you are only half way through the series you should probably try and be careful with the threads in the discussion boards since they are more likely to contain a few spoilers until much closer to the end of the series or once you finish it up completely.

You may enjoy checking out some or many of our many Social Groups which can be a great way for you to meet and get to know some of the people around the site. You may join as many groups as you'd like and each one has their own draw. All of the groups have some great members, many of us are members of multiple groups, and each group has some fun activities to participate in. If any of the groups appeal to you then feel free to apply to join them. If you have any questions about The Band of the Red Hand, home of music, travel, drinks & food, OR if you have any questions about The Black Tower, home of Spam and Madness, I should also be able to answer those. Other than those two groups I can't really answer many of your questions but if you post here or in their general board for that group I'm sure one of their members will be more than happy to help answer your questions about their group. From my experiance, many of the groups seem to have a little bit of RP mixed in however do not primarily focus on it.

If you are looking for some in depth RP we also have the heavier RP-Groups which, though I have little to no knowledge of, is something many find fun to participate in. If you plan on participating I believe they have a main board you can post any questions to if no one here is able answer them.

Either way welcome to the site and can't wait for you to join in whenever and wherever you feel most comfortable doing so.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived