DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Greetings from Greece

kas

Hello everyone

I started reading WOT in 1997 being already a big fantasy fan and it has kept me company ever since. When I started there were paperbacks editions of the first 6 books and my first hardcover was ACOS. Now, including the encyclopedia, I have more hardcovers than paperbacks.

Long time reader here in the dragonmount forum, I finally decided to join this great community. What prompt me to join is, being also an amateur composer, I recently finished my Wot-inspired symphony which I wanted to share with you here the dragonmount community.I guess The Band of the Red Hand section is where to post such things, right?

So hello everyone again, so glad to post here.

Hello everyone

I started reading WOT in 1997 being already a big fantasy fan and it has kept me company ever since. When I started there were paperbacks editions of the first 6 books and my first hardcover was ACOS. Now, including the encyclopedia, I have more hardcovers than paperbacks.

Long time reader here in the dragonmount forum, I finally decided to join this great community. What prompt me to join is, being also an amateur composer, I recently finished my Wot-inspired symphony which I wanted to share with you here the dragonmount community.I guess The Band of the Red Hand section is where to post such things, right?

So hello everyone again, so glad to post here.

There are lots of things to do around here. The Band is lots of fun as are the other social groups. You can join as many as you wish. Please be aware that you cannot see all of the boards of a group until you are a member. I take is Mat is a favorite character?

Welcome to DM!

There are lots of things to do around here. The Band is lots of fun as are the other social groups. You can join as many as you wish. Please be aware that you cannot see all of the boards of a group until you are a member. I take is Mat is a favorite character?

Welcome to DM!

Thank you. Actually Thom and Loial are my favourite characters. Older characters are usually less annoying than young ones!

The Band is a good place to talk about music but I"m sure there're a lot of groups who will be curious about your creations !!! :biggrin:

What instruments do you play?

Hi5! I used to play the keyboard lol... and then I tried the drums :biggrin:

Do not hesitate to ask us any question you may have !

Welcome to DM!

Thank you. Actually Thom and Loial are my favourite characters. Older characters are usually less annoying than young ones!

I love them too.  Come by and see us in the White Tower!

Welcome to the site Kas!

Assuming you have finished the last book, the discussion boards are a good place to post discussions, theories, etc... so you may want to check them out.  If you are still reading you may want to be careful with the threads in the discussion boards since they are more likely to contain at least a few spoilers.

You may enjoy checking out some or many of our many Social Groups which can be a great way for you to meet and get to know some of the people around the site. You may join as many groups as you'd like and each one has their own draw. All of the groups have some great members, many of us are members of multiple groups, and each group has some fun activities to participate in. If any of the groups appeal to you then feel free to apply to join them. Seeing as you enjoy music and have already checked The Band of the Red Hand out, feel free to join us by posting in the new recruits thread. If you happen to have any questions about The Black Tower, home of Spam and Madness, I should also be able to answer those. Other than those two groups I can't really answer many of your questions but if you post here or in their general board for that group I'm sure one of their members will be more than happy to help answer your questions about their group. From my experience, many of the groups seem to have a little bit of RP mixed in however do not mainly focus on it.

Once again, Welcome to the site!  I can't wait to see you around!

Archived