DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Who gets to kill Mazrim Taim

Narishma

I was Dicusing this in a previous thread and the answers varied.With the forsaken,seachan,fain and god knows whatelse still on the loose.Will Rand have time to deal with mazrim Taim.if not how do you think he'll die.(thats assuming he does die,i'd really hate it if he does'nt)

I do think Logain will end Taim, but I've always felt that his rising glory is going to come from something else. Something more related to Rand himself.

Maybe my thoughts are limited by my own opinion, but I don't really see the M'Hael as that big of a glorious position or event that Min saw.

"The battle done but not done with battle" I think Taim will be cast out from the black tower in a confrontation with Logain but not killed. After the bore is closed and the forsaken are killed he will take over the darkside and fight for years after. Years later he will finally be defeated by the twin brother and sister of Rand/Elayne linking together to destroy him. Little do they know that he also has a son who will one return to claim his father's power.

I agree, but by the time the black tower has been eliminated of Taim and all his goonies it will have diminished greatly. From what it sounds like it's fairy close to equally split between Rand and Taim.

But then again they do grow quickly with not sending anyone away, unless they are coming up short on places to look for potential Asha'man.

Not to mention the white tower is in the same predicament. I see your point.

Guest Barmacral

I think it'll either be Logain or Bashere who does it, and I think Bashere will end up dying in the process.

I DON'T think it'll be Rand, I feel that he simpy has too much on his plate to deal with the Black Tower.

Archived