DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Gray Ajah Midsummer - Trivia

Shad_

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I was in russia when the ukraine declared independence and then most of the other russian states did the same just not remembering which ones....

Wow....that was a wild guess....I just thought of the olympics and stuff....cool beanies.....

let's see....

USA, France, Mexico, Spain, Yugoslavia, Belgium, Ukraine, Belo Russe (White Russia), Poland, Germany

So I am sure/pretty sure on:

USA, Mexico, Ukraine, White Russia,Belgium, Yugoslavia, Georgia [yes it is a country....one of the russian ones....I been thinking really hard on my trip there], Kazakhstan, Lithuania,  Latvia

Well I was in russia when the ukraine declared independence and then most of the other russian states did the same just not remembering which ones....

Wow....that was a wild guess....I just thought of the olympics and stuff....cool beanies.....

let's see....

USA, France, Mexico, Spain, Yugoslavia, Belgium, Ukraine, Belo Russe (White Russia), Poland, Germany

So I am sure/pretty sure on:

USA, Mexico, Ukraine, White Russia,Belgium, Yugoslavia, Georgia [yes it is a country....one of the russian ones....I been thinking really hard on my trip there], Kazakhstan, Lithuania,  Latvia

So lets try again:

USA, Mexico, Ukraine, White Russia, Canada, Yugoslavia, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Lithuania, Latvia

Six correct countries have been named.

But I think you hit on the right idea; pretty much all of the former Soviet nations celebrate some sort of independence day. The countries that were named happen to have theirs during other times of the year.

You may now Google. :)

let's see....

USA, Mexico, Yugoslavia, Canada, Ukraine, Belgium, White Russia, Argentina, Sweden, Switzerland

Somewhat controversially, the 2022 World Cup will be held in November and December to avoid extreme temperatures in its host nation, Qatar.  All previous 21 World Cups took place at least in part in a summer month.

5 - Wildfire Sedai, Mrs. Cindy Gill
1 - Sooh

On the first day of summer, eight countries experience 24 hours of continuous sunlight.  Name all of them.

Correct

5 - Wildfire Sedai, Mrs. Cindy Gill
2 - Sooh

DfsJ281.jpg

Before public swimming pools, there were public baths.  And thousands of years before these became common fair in the Greek and Roman empires, they could be found in this region.

Archived