DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Gray Ajah Midsummer - Trivia

Shad_

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought Ethiopia was african?? I was thinking Morocco but its too high up...its in Mediterranean area which is a little too far north I think.  I am only guessing on Japan and Ethiopia...The first 3 I am pretty sure about...Especially Ecuador :smile: .  Then I was thinking South Africa cause that goes from bottom to mid africa .....maybe might add that to list....I am not that good with geography just used to watch....Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego. If you're to young to know about it...you tube it...if they go back that far...  :rolleyes: Its pretty neat...those were the days when shows were educating kids in the 10-13 y/o range. I don't know what they have now for that age group....I had younger sisters...I was older when that was on but it was interesting. 

Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego was one of my favorite games as a kid, and I loved the tv show too, though I could never quite figure out why they had the same name.

So far three correct countries have been named.

So that Ecuador, Brazil and probably Columbia.....though I not so sure about it...the rest ugh.....so let me see......uhm.....europe is too high...the middle east....lets see....Iraq...Iran....whats that other one......across the dead sea.....or I think its the dead sea?? Saudi Arabia...

so these are my six now:

Ecuador, Brazil, Columbia, Iraq, Iran, Saudi Arabia

Thanks for the heads up Elgee....  :wub: 

Technically, Congo is not a country, but close enough!

The 11 eligible countries were: São Tomé and Príncipe, Gabon, Republic of the Congo, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Uganda, Kenya, Somalia, Indonesia, Ecuador, Colombia, and Brazil

2 points to Wildfire for the full answer, 1 to Cindy and Sooh for piecing together parts of it.

4 - Wildfire Sedai

3 - Mrs. Cindy Gill

1 - Sooh

Where was the highest temperature ever recorded in Europe?

Greece is correct!

Were revolutionaries concerned with ensuring comfy weather for future fireworks displays?  Possibly, because over 75 nations celebrate an "independence" day during the summer.  Name 10 of them.

Archived