DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Multiball Mafia - GAME OVER - TOWN WINS

Eldrick4221

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully my comments weren't taken the wrong way Laine <3

I trust that you handled yourself accordingly and that Eldrick as the mod would've put a stop to it otherwise.

Kudos to Wifi - I would hate to take any of the credit away from her :)

Thanks lol I didn't do too much. I was trying to get some discussion going in thread with Wifi/Dice/Tal about the incredulity of having both a LD and a Cop and how one had to be lying (while trying not to influence WHY it's not possible and WHY Lily was the one lying) but it didn't go over as well as I'd hoped LOL

Hopefully my comments weren't taken the wrong way Laine <3

I trust that you handled yourself accordingly and that Eldrick as the mod would've put a stop to it otherwise.

Kudos to Wifi - I would hate to take any of the credit away from her :)

No no you're totally good! I understand why you'd think that way. I actually was on the fence about you and would have told her to think on it some more.... but I largely skimmed the game anyways and figured we'd just go with what she'd already sent as a shot :laugh: It was a pleasant surprise!

I admit that Lily duped me pretty hard by coming out and bread crumbing so early. I would've never expected that from her as scum and basically ignored her from then on.

Oh well. Was a fun game, I wish I would've stayed alive longer lol

Yay! Thanks for the game, Eldrick!

Great playing with you, Luthine and Wifi. Hope to play with you again.

I love playing cop but it was annoying that my targets died the same nights I viewed them. lol  On N1 I was thinking about viewing AJ, Nyn or Zander. I thought AJ might be mafia. I had a town feeling about Nyn and thought she would be good to follow if she was town. As usual, I had no idea about Zander. :D But all of them died anyway...

Yay! Thanks for the game, Eldrick!

Great playing with you, Luthine and Wifi. Hope to play with you again.

I love playing cop but it was annoying that my targets died the same nights I viewed them. lol  On N1 I was thinking about viewing AJ, Nyn or Zander. I thought AJ might be mafia. I had a town feeling about Nyn and thought she would be good to follow if she was town. As usual, I had no idea about Zander. :D But all of them died anyway...

lol wow. talk about bad luck

A town peek is NOT a wasted peek.

Yes scum peeks are better, but confirmed towns are also good.

That's not what I said, though. Zander and I were clearly town, imo. So it would have been a wasted peek. Peeking someone like Tal or Luthine town would have been helpful. That's what I meant.

Good game, everyone! I had a lot of fun and it was super informative for someone like me who hadn't played in a while.

Kudos in particular to WiFi for the AJ kill and Lily for almost making it! Thanks for the game, Eldrick :)

Archived