DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Multiball Mafia - GAME OVER - TOWN WINS

Eldrick4221

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm here, just debating in my mind. No offense but I'm not going to automatically believe you about Lily. I know one of you two are the last of the scum, and I was leaning her anyway, but I'm just trying to think this over. I don't want to make a rash decision and have it be a mistake.

No offense. It´s good to be careful. But remember that she "cleared" me. If you believe her, then I´m town too, right? That doesn´t work, right? Because then Wifi or you would be mafia and we can be mostly sure that Wifi isn´t. 

Okay here are the ways I see it going:

Nini is scum: She is Lenlo's partner. She is a Godfather. They come out as town when viewed.  By lying and saying she is cop and putting a scum read on lily, she has us lynch another townie and then is able to NK a townie for the last night making a parity [which I learned from my mentor] and winning the game.

lily is scum:  She is Lenlo's partner.  Nini viewed her as scum...and that is where nini went wrong...I went to mafiascum.wiki. All of the PR that they have on their come up as innocent/vanilla in a view from the cop:

Godfather is a role that investigates as Innocent (or some other favorable result) to Cops, regardless of their actual alignment.

A Mafia Goon is considered Normal on mafiascum.net. It returns a "Vanilla" result to both Role Cops and Vanilla Cops.

The Traitor may give negative results to Cops (that is, they show up like Townies would). This hearkens back to the earliest interpretation of the Traitor, called theMafia Spy.

It doesn't say about the strongman *

and it doesn't say about ninja *

* I highly doubt that either of these are in play

[v] niniel [/v]  sorry nini but unless you can find me in the mafiascum.wiki where you can get a scum reading on a role...then I might change my mind....no promises....

LILY AND TALMANES: I suggest you read this very carefully and reconsider what you have voted [lily] and what you have yet to vote [tal].

• Club Leader

I hadn't considered that. The role that "lies" to a lie detector is called Silver Tongue. Nini might be that. I know I'm town, and I'm pretty sure you're town. I thought Nini was town, but maybe she's a silver tongue. 

Unvote

Need to think. 

• Club Leader

It's endgame now. We have to get this right. I'm going over to my mom's in an hour for my daily caretaking time. I'll think about it till then. 

They don't have silver tongue on the wiki site??

I don't know. I haven't been there for over a year. I'll go look. But it's a role that is used on this site. Actually, it was invented on this site, many, many moons ago. 

@WiFi - We have one confirmed Mafia team made up of a RB and a Tracker. Out of the other team we have a confirmed RB. Assuming the same set up that makes it likely that the other team also has a Tracker, and not necessarily a GF/Silver tongue.

The more I think about it the less likely I think a GF or Silver tongue is. I'm also thinking back on how suspicious I was of Lily until her claim.

This is what it comes down to for me:

If Lily is Scum, she could have easily just thrown out a name as being Town.

If Lily is Town, by her own word Niniel is Town. She would have no reason to give a fake read if she was Town.

We've gotten almost no results from either Lily or Niniel but I feel less from Lily. The one that really sticks out is Luthine which didn't make any sense for her to read when she wasn't even a suspect.

I'm gonna go with my gut here and [v] Lily [/v]

Look talmanes I pretty much showed that nini is mafia...I mean there can be no other way...how could she come up with a scum read on lily? The only way I can see you taking her side is if you were scum too and you want the tie breaker and go for the flip of the coin...but it doesn't really matter if there are two of you...wait there can't be two cause then we would already be at parity...ok forget I said that....

I was then going to think that maybe you were the scum but that doesn't make sense cause why would there be two "cops" in the game....maybe cause there were two roleblockers, but lenlo didn't have any powers...he was just a goon....Ace of clubs and that was it...unless Dricky forgot to put Roleblocker next to his name...but lemme check...nope kat was a tracker....lemme check about that..

Okay I will admit when I am wrong...I decided to take a fresh look....and I'm not erasing cause I am too lazy... :smile:

The Cop is a role that has the ability to investigate players at Night to discern their alignment. 

I just got that off the wiki....so nini can tell when a scum is a scum or not....I was looking at it backwards all along....I was looking at it from the perspective of the read itself....like how could she get a scum read and all...which I did read this before but I misunderstood it...especially after reading what I posted earlier: that goons come up as vanilla when read by a cop...and then not finding any info about cops being able to get scum reads from PR's....

anyway.... [unvote]

[v] lily [/v]

Archived