DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Multiball Mafia - GAME OVER - TOWN WINS

Eldrick4221

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lily, you might have posted it already but what post did you check on N1?

I did post it and then it got accidentally deleted off my notes. It was Kat saying she was town. I got no result. 

Maybe Kat is an Ascetic:

Ascetic

Ascetic Alias:
  • Action-Immune
Alignment: Role type:
  • Passive
Choice:
  • None

Ascetic is a role modifier (though it can function as a role in its own right) that causes a player to be immune to all actions at Night except kills. More precisely, Ascetic reflexively Roleblocks all actions taken against them except kills.

When combined with other power roles, the Ascetic modifier creates roles that cannot be tampered with directly, but are immune to beneficial actions as well. For example, an Ascetic Cop cannot be Roleblocked, but also cannot be protected by a Doctor.

Variations

Sometimes, an Ascetic killing role, such as an Ascetic GoonVigilante, or Serial Killer, forgoes its protection on a night when it is performing a kill.

Normal Guidelines

This role modifier is considered Normal on mafiascum.net. An Ascetic role cannot be targeted by anything other than a kill. A role attempting to target an Ascetic should be seen doing so by Trackers andMotion Detectors. Investigative roles (CopsRole CopsWatchers, etc) should receive "no result" if attempting to investigate an Ascetic role.

Use and Power

By being unable to be tampered with, Ascetic roles lower the swing of games in which they are employed. Ascetics are a nuisance when Town because they cannot be protected or investigated, so Ascetic is more often used as a modifier to power roles so as to temper their power somewhat. Non-Town Ascetics get much more out of the Ascetic modifier, as they generally have no need for protection from kills but very much value immunity to investigations, roleblocks, redirects, and so forth.

Oh and I figured out that dice did vote.....so its up to me or lily to drop the hammer. :sad: since kat is the only one left to vote and she's not on the weekends...I think it sucks that she can't be on to vote...though if she has a phone?? or a tablet?? Lily was on here earlier and could have changed her vote but did not.  I think she did not want to be the one to be the hammer....well someone has to....

[v]kat[/v] final time dricky...I promise...well atleast for this day...unless something major happens which I don't see happening...cause its like this game hit a standstill... :rolleyes:

I am so glad to be back and see you guys didn't kill me!

I am Vanilla Town. (For Lily if she chooses, though I would hope that you would believe me by this point).

I look forward to getting the results of Night Actions to help figure out who is lying now. You can't all be power roles.

lily don't do it....

I think dice is the last mafia....he wants to know who you are going to read so he can know who to target...I think he might be the bulletproof godfather after all....mainly because he is asking you to tell what you are going to do before you do it.....

You cleared nini, I am town vig, you are LD, that leaves tal and dice.  I see no reason why dice would want you to "preview" your view unless he was the only remaining mafia.  

Players:
1. Sooh Lenlo - Ace of Clubs - Lynched Day 2
2. Nini
3. Dice
4. AJ - Ace of Spades - Mafia Roleblocker - Killed Night 1
5. Talmanes
6. Luthine - Five of Hearts - Vanilla Town - Killed Night 2
7. Lily
8. Wiffy (mentored by Laine)
9. Nyn - Three of Hearts - Vanilla Town - Killed Night 1
Hally - Two of Hearts - Vanilla Town - Lynched Day 1
11. Kat - King of Spades - Mafia Tracker - Lynched Day 3
12. Zander - Queen of Hearts - Town Watcher - Killed Night 1

Also I believe tal cause there are:

Hally - Two of Hearts - Vanilla Town

Nyn - Three of Hearts - Vanilla Town

SOMEONE IS MISSING HERE.....TAL CLAIMS TO BE VANILLA TOWN NOT DOC. WHY WOULD DRICKY SKIP THE FOUR OF HEARTS??? TAL IS THE FOUR OF HEARTS - VANILLA TOWN.

Lutine - Five of hearts - Vanilla Town 

Dice....its a good thing I have a mentor.....cause she just gave me some pointers which I kind of thought about at the same time....

There reallly wouldn't be a LD and a cop on the same team in such a small game?

and there must be a doc cause only 1 person died N2!

and since you are the only one who claimed doc it must be you....

actually i wouldnt go as far as to say theres no LD in a small 2 mafia game   Town needs to be a bit OP in those. the ONE thing that has me concerned is   would there be a LD PLUS a Watcher in this game??  its possible i suppose

as for why i asked for the actions?  Cause accountability. Cause that way they dont double up and happen to view the same person     especially if that ends up being the DEAD person again. Theres 5 of us left and it looks like 1 mafia  at absolute most 2   and we still have a live doc for them to worry about

also  if they target different people and they are both town we potentially clear 2 people and mafia can only kill one.

you may want to holster tonight possibly

I'm thinking it has to be either Lily or Niniel. I'm not buying LD and a Cop but I'm pretty confident there has to be a Doc which is why I backed off Dice so quickly after he claimed. Him surviving WiFi's vig hit backs that up too.

I'm confident that WiFi and Dice are Town. I'm Town. That leaves Niniel and Lily. I don't normally advocate posting too much at Night, but at this point I agree with Niniel and Lily posting who they are targeting ahead of time to keep them accountable. We shouldn't have more than one scum left so I'd like them taken out tonight. I'm leaning Niniel over Lily, but can't be sure.

Archived