DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Brownie Quest - Round 3 (White Tower Edition)

Wow! I`m happy that I decided to lay low in this tower. I was worried that our dear Mother would capture one of my babies and bond with it, but this is so much worse. 

Yay! We have all survived! 

Wow! I`m happy that I decided to lay low in this tower. I was worried that our dear Mother would capture one of my babies and bond with it, but this is so much worse. 

Yay! We have all survived! 

.... there is still time

b0221.gif

Teams XForce and The Lightning Slingers discussed the riddle amongst themselves. Then both Captains stepped forward stating there answer 'Padan Fain.'

The figured looked to them with a sinister smile. "Very well, I'll let you off this time. You may not be so lucky next time."

The man gestured and with a puff or red smoke a doorway leading to a stairwell appeared. "There you will find your path to safety. However," he said gesturing to Team XForce "It doesn't look like that one faired so well."

Team XForce turned to see that Shadar Alantin had been crushed when the door slid shut.

Shadar Alantin has been modkilled for failing to post.

Teams XForce and The Lightning Slingers have survived the challenge with no casualties.

The remaining travelers made their way out of the bowels of the White Tower. Though a member of the Tainted Tricksters had paid with her life, the rest had been granted leave to travel through Tar Valon.

As the teams prepared to leave a ragged figure approached them, noticeably limping. Captain Dice recognized her first running over and greeting her. They had thought her dead after falling off the cliff, but it appeared she had survived after all.

Chaelca of Team XForce will be replacing Shadar Alantin for the remainder of the game.

The travelers began moving out of Tar Valon. Only one adventurer had perished in Tar Valon, but the entire party was starting to realize the magnitude of their quest. Many more were likely to perish.

For now though the party moved on, wishing to make headway before the sun began to set. They reached a quiet meadow and decided to settle down for the night and get some sleep. Each team made their own cover and began cooking small fires.

Slowly all began to give in to their exhaustion and fall asleep.

Round 4 will take place in the Wolfkin shortly.

Archived