DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Howdy!

Hey folks, finally finished reading the last 3 books and figured I should join a site like this.  I've read through KoD twice and the first 4 books 3 times.  Excited to explore what we have here.  Interested in roleplaying as well.  I've been a DM for along time and have always incorporated themes and ideas from this series into my campaigns.  Just a heads up, I don't have internet at my home as I live way up in the mountains so I only have a handful of times throughout the week to check in here.

WOOT another RPer !!!!

Welcome to DM :biggrin:

Do you have already an idea of the kind of character you would like to impersonate?

Also, watch out for the spoilers :wink:

It's possible to avoid them all... but in the RP section there are a couple of traps *nods*

For RPing I wouldn't mind being a young man from Deven Ride out to explore the world he's heard so much about.  I've got more details in my head but was wondering if there were too many of these characters and try something a little more unique.

If you want to have a look at the existing bios you can have a look here

But, don't forget that you have to affiliate your character to one of the groups (white tower - black tower - children of the light - etc.) :tongue:

Archived