DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Elgee

Very Important Announcement re the Kin

Due to lack of available staff, it has been decided to loosely follow the way things happened in the Books, by forging closer ties between the Kin and the White Tower & Warders. They will join us in roughly the similar way that the Warders are joined to us. They will keep their own distinctive style, and staff, but under the Group Leadership of the Amyrlin. Their boards will also move down to here, and will function and appear in roughly the same way that the Warder boards do. Members of the Kin will have access to all the "open" boards which WT/W initiates have. WT/W members will have the same access to the Kin boards which they have now, so no change there (they'll just be closer ... lol)

I trust I can count on all WT/W members to welcome them to our boards and our family.

Welcome, Kin!  (I count myself among that number even though I've been inactive there for quite awhile . . . )

Aren't most of the Kin already in the WT/W anyway?

Some are, some aren't. I'm not sure of the ratio and I've not had a chance to compare the list of members.

I know there are some who have no desire to join the WT or the Warders, and might not even visit, but they're welcome to do so or not, at their pleasure :)

Aren't most of the Kin already in the WT/W anyway?

There are those that are not.

Well...we are all Kin after all. Right? 

Welcome!