DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Roll Call for May 2016 - ALL members please read the 1st post and take the poll !

WoT TV Series  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Have you heard that there will be a WoT TV Series?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Will you watch it when it finally comes out?

• Yes!
    • Depends on the reviews
    • Haven't decided yet
    • No

Please post here so we know you're active.

The question this month is about:

A WoT TV Series!!!!!!!!!

Also, go drag your friends in here too, please. The search function is still not fixed, so quite often this is the only way to tell that you've been active. If they don't want to, tell them to not come whining to us if their access gets removed because we don't  know they've been around.

Daruya - Aes Sedai Blue Ajah (and Keeper)

I answered yes and yes but have to add a qualifier . . . it depends on which channel airs it.  If it's on HBO, for example, I don't have HBO.

I'll get whatever channel it's on.

Ryrin, Captain General Green Ajah

I'll see who is cast before I watch anything. The cast in my head has been there for over 20 years and I like them as they are.

Jivenrah - Novice of the White Tower

Leala - Aes Sedai of the White Ajah

I will definitely be watching.  And eagerly awaiting any news beforehand as well.

Mashiara ~ White Sitter

I answered yes and yes but have to add a qualifier . . . it depends on which channel airs it.  If it's on HBO, for example, I don't have HBO.

I will buy anything needed to watch this series, even if they decide to air it only on a TV that's 3D holograms and costs $1000.

I CANNOT WAIT!

(Of course, I also didn't mind "Winter Dragon" and I KNOW I'm in the minority on that one.....) :P

Mashiara ~ White Sitter

I will buy anything needed to watch this series, even if they decide to air it only on a TV that's 3D holograms and costs $1000.

I CANNOT WAIT!

(Of course, I also didn't mind "Winter Dragon" and I KNOW I'm in the minority on that one.....) :P

Yeah I was the same - if you're an addict, almost any fix will do ... lol