DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Multiball Mafia game [Signup] (CLOSED)

Eldrick4221

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you, Dricky! (Rhymes with sticky =0P)

Well alannalynn (can I call you LANA or LYNN or AL or something you choose that's a wee bit shorter? Cause I only have a tablet and I do like to make up nicknames for people =0) ) it looks like we are partners. WOOHOO.

Woo! Thanks Eld! We've got to get another one addicted lolol

Thank you, Dricky! (Rhymes with sticky =0P)

Well alannalynn (can I call you LANA or LYNN or AL or something you choose that's a wee bit shorter? Cause I only have a tablet and I do like to make up nicknames for people =0) ) it looks like we are partners. WOOHOO.

I generally go by Alanna, Laine, Lainey, so whatever is easiest. Not a fan of Lynn or Al, particularly.... :unsure:

So I guess all we can do now is sit and wait for signups to fill >_>

I will reiterate what I said last sign up. I'm busy and I'm trying to be less emotionally invested in games so I'm going to TRY to be less confrontational. If you try to twist this around to something game related, I will be.... less mild, for lack of a better word.  :tongue:   So don't say I didn't give a fair warning lol

I will reiterate what I said last sign up. I'm busy and I'm trying to be less emotionally invested in games so I'm going to TRY to be less confrontational. If you try to twist this around to something game related, I will be.... less mild, for lack of a better word.  :tongue:   So don't say I didn't give a fair warning lol

*innocent face*

*innocent face*

ah uh. Just try it. 

Also if you spam like crazy, I will cut you.

*innocent face*

ah uh. Just try it. 

Also if you spam like crazy, I will cut you.

sadface.gif

I WILL WHITE KNIGHT NYN FOREVER JUST SAYING. AND ZANDER.

I TOO WILL WHITE KNIGHT THAT TOWNY SOAB ZANDER!!!!!!!!!

eeeeeeeh. Nah. That Zander dude is fishy.

sadface.gif

Archived