DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Multiball Mafia game [Signup] (CLOSED)

Eldrick4221

Possibly, if this hasn't started yet.

It's been in sign-ups about as long as yours has though and it requires more slots, so we'll see.

Also my wife is due in about a month and if the kid comes early I'm probably /outing from everything for a month or two.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I so want to know more context of your sig, Ley.

Who is naming their child after a WoT character, and which one?

Cuz that is frickin awesome.

I don't remember exactly, but we were having a talk about it a few months ago, and then the exchange in my signature happened (though I did shorten the posts a bit). You could click the arrow at the top right of the quotes to go to the original conversation.

I don't remember exactly, but we were having a talk about it a few months ago, and then the exchange in my signature happened (though I did shorten the posts a bit). You could click the arrow at the top right of the quotes to go to the original conversation.

...I knew that.

...I knew that.

But you didn't think of it.

Oooh, never played multiball before, count me in please :)

Don't think I've met you before.

You go by Luthi?

Hi! Yeah I haven't been on here in years, played a bit in 2008 (wow time flies).

Yep, I go by Luthine, got help to make it back into my old account, so all is fine and dandy now :)

A little hard to describe but will try...

Basic games USUALLY have two factions... Town (Good Guys) and SCUM/MAFIA (bad guys).

Sometimes you are just town/mafia or sometimes you are goven a special ability. Each "day" you vote to kill someone and the GM/Mod reveals what role and faction the dead player was. the Mafia then has the "night" to submit their action(s).

Mafia try to lead you into using the day kill to kill off the other townies while town tries to analyse everything saod and done to find the scum out. Game ends when mafia has more olayers than town OR all mafia are dead.

There are more advanced games but that is basically the most basic description of the most basic version of the game. Not sure if powerball is basoc or advanced game though.

A mentor can help by giving tips on how to figure out who the mafia are (or how to fool the town), or a mentor can just provide you with a direct source for questions related to roles/terminology/mechanics. The first is a matter of personal preference, but the latter is always a good idea when you're new to the game.

Multiball is basically multiple mafia teams/multiple factions.

DM traditionally has day/night phases

If you want a mentor for the game, I'm sure it's not a problem and would probably be very helpful for you. I volunteer if the mod says yes? :)

Mod is perfectly fine with it.

Archived