DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Escapes from Reality

Nikonis

Sometimes you need to escape the reality of everyday live for a day or two and just relax.  My cousin and I did just that yesterday when we made a day trip down to Anaheim to meet up with his girlfriend and spend a day in Disneyland.

Since some of you are probably geeky in other fantasy/sci-fi series I figured I'd share the two characters I met with while there.

Not my favorite villain, would much rather they have kept Vader, but you get what you get.

13015479_1056379307733544_21640677500596

Have been waiting to meet with this character for a while, he's not always out in the park so was happy to see him out when we went through.

13082671_1056360291068779_27325737832064

Anyhow, feel free to spam away since this IS the BT!

Who are your favorite / least favorite Star Wars Villains (or villains in general)?

Who are your favorites?

Where do you go to take a breather and escape RL for a short time?

That's really cool, Nikon!

I'm kinda jealous that you get to go to Disneyland whenever... I've never been to a Disney park.

Lol, I live about 4 hours by car and decided last year, when they did the 60th anniversary, that I would be going more than six days that year so a year pass was financially a good investment.  Enjoyed it so much that I just renewed yesterday.  Should really see if any of the DM people who live near there ever wanted to meet up one of these days  :tongue:  ... Though would need to plan it at least a couple months in advance depending on peoples finances.

Archived