DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

JordanCon!

• Community Administrator

We landed in Atlanta last night. First thing we did at the hotel was order WoT themed cocktails! I had The Eye of the World!

06F51ED6-6C87-4AC5-9A67-A9628E7D8CEB_zps

Delicious!

Now I'm ready to rock the first day of the con in my Ajah pride t-shirt and my shawl!

59254440-BBE4-401F-A396-953156931DD7_zps

Anyone else showing up?

I wish you were here, too, Nin! (That okay for a nickname?) *lol* It would be amazing to see you again!

We just finished opening ceremonies and I'm going to run to the vendor's hall in a half hour when it opens! I love looking at all the WoT merchandise! And other merchandise, of course!

That would be a great idea, Cindy! I don't know how you go about doing that.... The dance party is tomorrow night; that'd be he time to do it. Someone just tell me how!

I saw Brandon Sanderson in the hallway today and asked if he had a minute to talk to us (myself and Meridian). He did and he was so nice! Can't get enough of him!

I've also seen Eternal Phoenix, Kathleen, Rasheta, Hallia, and Leala! It would be awesome to see more DMers!

Anyone with a tablet, phone, laptop etc, can download the FaceTime app if they don't have it, or just use Skype which most ppl have already? I'm pretty sure a few ppl at the con use these and could show you how. Maybe set up a couple different ones do ppl on the ther end who have one program or another could join in and talk to people and be involved?

My family does this with the kiddos far away.

I honestly didn't take many pictures this year. I was more focused on just enjoying myself than chronicling everything! *lol* Plus, most everyone was posting their pictures to the JordanCon Facebook page, so I was looking at all of them there!

But here's a few:

The man known as Bors:

14168EAE-0B78-4433-B5C9-DBF4F4758671_zps

April Moore as Cadsuane Sedai, except her bun was the Death Star, and her ter'angreal were Tie Fighters and Imperial Star Cruisers, etc. Amazing work!

4B14A096-03A3-499B-82E0-A11753EF6010_zps

And a beautiful shot of Kathleen with Harriet McDougal (RJ's widow):

1F43AB2D-9B61-4E5D-A25A-BD7AA7190916_zps

Our good friend Seth as a Brown Dinosaur...?

6D891A6A-2D2C-486D-960A-4D2A1EEC8068_zps

My group for the Daes Dae'mar trivia contest--named "Team Jordan". We won second place! That's Meridian behind me! She and I were the ones who knew the answer to the "Final Queation," pushing us into second place!

1F0317A1-1A81-4583-AE78-C5E6F7F2F1FA_zps

And finally, Nynaeve shipped one of her amazingly beautiful bead works to me as a present for Jason! He loved it and was so surprised! It may be hard to see, but it's a Dragon like on Rand's Dragon banner. It was incredible!

0FA17CFF-371F-4E6A-AE50-889703C1C9F0_zps

Archived