DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Ghostbusters Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
alanna is new to me... Hate that opening, smells funky as hell...

dice claimed ghost *nods*... but claimed Townie ghost? O.o

Rey says Towny too often to be sincere

Turin is scum, because he married Ithi. Also, his favorite dessert is apparently Trifles... words are hard.

I think I am going to enjoy playing with Rey.

Teammates

Hi, BFG <3

Rey describe youre town and scum game for me please.

Anyone who knows him please weigh in.

Been too long for anyone to really do this Zander

But as a welcome back

Vote Rey    been too long Rey

alright boys who we lunchin

i'm in charge now

Wolves or Zander  possibly both

Lynch Zander D1 for my WiM?

If hes a wolf im all for it. Kinda doubt he is tho

Vote: Zander

Game has to start somewhere. I don't presume to know if him mentioning "getting the wolves" constantly is alignment indicative, but I tend to think over-selling yourself as town is a scum marker.

So, let's see what happens, shall we?

I get the theory but Id suggest you set it aside in regards to Zander. He will probably call himself town like 20 times this game. No matter what his alignment.

Doctor Who gif. A+ Tsuki.

Why is it a silly response? I responded with a joke and an explanation of Zander. Explain better what you mean, please.

Also, what would you rather be called, "John McClane"?

It's silly, because you really weren't saying anything at all. A dismissive joke, and letting us know it's a null tell... which is pretty much stating the obvious. Nobody comes out and declares themselves scum, after all.

But as a welcome back

i'm in charge now

Game has to start somewhere. I don't presume to know if him mentioning "getting the wolves" constantly is alignment indicative, but I tend to think over-selling yourself as town is a scum marker.

I get the theory but Id suggest you set it aside in regards to Zander. He will probably call himself town like 20 times this game. No matter what his alignment.

Maybe Im reading the bold wrong, but my God it pinged me. 

Reads almost TMI ish maybe the word or term Im looking for.  But couple that with his opening which felt a little forced imo and his easy Town read on me when Im still WELL within my Scum range atp reads wrong to me.

[v] Dice [/v]

Why is it a silly response? I responded with a joke and an explanation of Zander. Explain better what you mean, please.

It's silly, because you really weren't saying anything at all. A dismissive joke, and letting us know it's a null tell... which is pretty much stating the obvious. Nobody comes out and declares themselves scum, after all.

Have you met Calder....lolololololol

But as a welcome back

i'm in charge now

1. bold item: why do you "kinda doubt" he is?

2. bold item: why "set it aside"? the game has to start somewhere, why extinguish pressure on someone before letting it play out a little... not very strong town logic in that, town should want pursuits to make reads from

Have you met Calder....lolololololol

Calder just subbed in on our last JN game actually. Didn't say much, but in his defense he had to join the game when it had like 60-70 pages already.

@ John

He's claimed scum in like 85% of the games Ive played with him as BOTH alignments....lolololololol

CalderGOAT

<3

heh, interesting... so, tell me more about this vote you put on dice, I'm not sure I'm following your accusation in the post you quoted

@ John

He's claimed scum in like 85% of the games Ive played with him as BOTH alignments....lolololololol

CalderGOAT

<3

heh, interesting... so, tell me more about this vote you put on dice, I'm not sure I'm following your accusation in the post you quoted

He gave me a pretty easy Town read,  Dice has played a lot of games with me.  He should well know that Ive done nothing so far that I couldnt have as Scum. 

He threw a pretty easy read to through out there.  It reads to me like he knows Im Town but doesnt want to much work into progressing the read if that makes sense. I know Dice likes tor read Tone and is a gut read player but I feel like Dice should still be more suspicious of me atp.

I also tend to find jokey Dice to be scummy more often then not.  That being said I know he can be jokey as Town as well so this is more of a feel for me but when I factor in the other things he doesnt sit right with me atp.

@ John

CalderGOAT

<3

He gave me a pretty easy Town read,  Dice has played a lot of games with me.  He should well know that Ive done nothing so far that I couldnt have as Scum. 

He threw a pretty easy read to through out there.  It reads to me like he knows Im Town but doesnt want to much work into progressing the read if that makes sense. I know Dice likes tor read Tone and is a gut read player but I feel like Dice should still be more suspicious of me atp.

I also tend to find jokey Dice to be scummy more often then not.  That being said I know he can be jokey as Town as well so this is more of a feel for me but when I factor in the other things he doesnt sit right with me atp.

Frankly, I find the fact that anyone has an actual read on anyone in under 10 pages, with almost NO game content posted to be complete bull... so I agree with you, but for a separate set of reasons.

unvote, vote Dice

Frankly, I find the fact that anyone has an actual read on anyone in under 10 pages, with almost NO game content posted to be complete bull... so I agree with you, but for a separate set of reasons.

unvote, vote Dice

I'm already starting to think you're town.

unvote, vote Dice

Fair enough I guess.

Lol I'll be making reads later once I reread these 8 pages. Just for you

glgl

Lol I'll be making reads later once I reread these 8 pages. Just for you

Cool, I've already made note that you bring zero value to the town. Can't wait to see them.

Harsh imo but youre entitled to yours.

Do you think shes more likey Scum or misguided Towny in the milder term then you used?

Archived