DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Ghostbusters Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!

Hi again everyone! I´m now awake. Or something close to it. 

Eldrick, that is poor reasoning to make someone a wolf. Basically that he is a good wolf. I disagree with the idea of you being willing to trust someone else to tell you he is town before you are even willing to consider it. 

It is very early still but I will look at Shad. 

D1  yolo wolf team of Dice, Zander and Tsuki.  

Please explain the yolo team. Reasons?

FTR Tina, I'm still gonna call you Tina. Name change isn't gonna phase me.

Please don´t. I changed name for a reason. 

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eldrick, that is poor reasoning to make someone a wolf. Basically that he is a good wolf. I disagree with the idea of you being willing to trust someone else to tell you he is town before you are even willing to consider it. 

Actually I'd like to know this myself. You recently touched base on dice and zander, but you haven't given any reason for Tsuki IIRC.

lol i know

any reads or opinions on the thread yet?

or did you just check in?

I´ve read the thread but I don´t have many thoughts yet. I like that John started the game with some votes. I have a good feeling about Laine. 

Vote: Zander

Game has to start somewhere. I don't presume to know if him mentioning "getting the wolves" constantly is alignment indicative, but I tend to think over-selling yourself as town is a scum marker.

So, let's see what happens, shall we?

Bold is his reasoning. I agree with it and it is one of the things that perks my ears up too. (i.e. Zander using the PM thing to atempt to hard clear himself in GnD) You see it as alignment neutral for Zander specifically. He sees it as a general tell. ( at least that is my take on it) 

Also the underlined, You see something that sits odd you push to see what develops. I can appreciate that. 

[v] Dice {/v]

I don't like he kept his "joke" vote on Rey even after he seems to have a lean on John. Well he called him a hypocrite anyway.  

HAHA! I just called him a hypocrite too. Apparently it's okay for him to make comments on reads but not okay for anyone else, I can see where Dice is coming from

It might help you to think of John as a cross between Mynd and Darthe. But with a different sense of humour. Hr is a "beat the grass to startle the snakes" type player. 

If he gets under your skin you could ask him to go find his "Princess Sparklebutt" siggy :tongue:

Actually I'd like to know this myself. You recently touched base on dice and zander, but you haven't given any reason for Tsuki IIRC.

TBH, Tsuki is the most YOLO of the three. It is only the bold below. He acknowledges Dice claiming ghost but doesn't seem to want to pursue it in any meaningful way. 

alanna is new to me... Hate that opening, smells funky as hell...

dice claimed ghost *nods*... but claimed Townie ghost? O.o

Rey says Towny too often to be sincere

Turin is scum, because he married Ithi. Also, his favorite dessert is apparently Trifles... words are hard.

I think I am going to enjoy playing with Rey.

Teammates

Hi, BFG <3

The rest seems to be mostly meaningless banter with the possible exception of the Rey/Shad thing. Especially since dice is already "joke" voting Rey. 

I went back and Tsuki actually pings me but for another reason.

Turin is scum, because he married Ithi. Also, his favorite dessert is apparently Trifles... words are hard.

Teammates

Hi, BFG <3

Now I'm silly AND funky :sad:

And emo

Don´t know where he is going with this. 

Teammates

Hi, BFG <3

Now I'm silly AND funky  :sad:

And emo

Teammates

Hi, BFG <3

Now I'm silly AND funky  :sad:

And emo

/meh you already responded to John's initial vote

Can you expand on Zander?

Been too long for anyone to really do this Zander

But as a welcome back

Vote Rey    been too long Rey

Wolves or Zander  possibly both

Lynch Zander D1 for my WiM?

If hes a wolf im all for it. Kinda doubt he is tho

Vote: Zander

Game has to start somewhere. I don't presume to know if him mentioning "getting the wolves" constantly is alignment indicative, but I tend to think over-selling yourself as town is a scum marker.

So, let's see what happens, shall we?

I get the theory but Id suggest you set it aside in regards to Zander. He will probably call himself town like 20 times this game. No matter what his alignment.

lol @ me  thanks for that BFG.  Zander  dont know what else to say i think hes acting and talking and sounding like Town Zander. am I 100% on that? no Is he wrong to be voting me? Yes  but being wrong doesnt make him mafia or town  it just makes him wrong. theres only one thing thats making me worry on him and thats a feeling that he saw my post and jumped on it quick so he had something to use. 

Wrong.

Kind of get where you're coming from but it's not a good strategy. I got tired of mis reading Dice every game so I just started slotting him town for funsies and then I defended him like an idiot in the Harry Potter game. Soooo basing reads on past distrust or failed attempts is probably a bad idea.

I thought you were AWESOME that game!!

[v] Dice {/v]

I don't like he kept his "joke" vote on Rey even after he seems to have a lean on John. Well he called him a hypocrite anyway.  

Rey hasnt even responded to it yet. I think its quite alright to leave a joke vote there til the joked one actuaslly sees it.

I think your stretching for something and im ure pick cause zander and john are being dopey.

FOS

@Laine

Lol I'll be making reads later once I reread these 8 pages. Just for you

Can you make reads for the rest of us too?

@dice

ithi theres currently two votes on me

How do you feel about those votes?

TBH, Tsuki is the most YOLO of the three. It is only the bold below. He acknowledges Dice claiming ghost but doesn't seem to want to pursue it in any meaningful way. 

Teammates

Hi, BFG <3

The rest seems to be mostly meaningless banter with the possible exception of the Rey/Shad thing. Especially since dice is already "joke" voting Rey. 

Teammates

Hi, BFG <3

Now I'm silly AND funky :sad:

And emo

I just reread the whole thread. I didn't personally have an issue with Tsuki. Both of you apparently do, but neither are voting him. Interesting.

@Turin, your problem with him seems to be that he doesn't have a problem with dice soft claiming a ghost. I personally know this isn't an issue. As I have already mentioned, I am a town ghost. It must just be flavor.

@Niniel, I don't see what you're getting at. Can you explain?

Frankly, I find the fact that anyone has an actual read on anyone in under 10 pages, with almost NO game content posted to be complete bull... so I agree with you, but for a separate set of reasons.

unvote, vote Dice

I'm already starting to think you're town.

This is a good look for you. We both got a town read on the same person from the early game.

[unvote]

I don't like John's push on Zander. It reads as someone that just doesn't know how he plays. Zander's game so far has been null for him. He mentions lunching wolves a lot, and that isn't scummy for him.

I don't like Turin's push on dice. I think it's for bad reasons.

I'm not getting scummy for either of these pushes, though. They are just bad ones.

LOL, the fun begins. Love you too, Turin.

Will now go back through for comprehensive read, rather than Skimming.

BTW, This is how I tunnel...

giphy.gif

Dangling bait, who took some?

Hi Rey, I don't think we have

Think we may have briefly met before though. You had an exciting job travelling to places such as the Middle East I think I remember?

Now I feel bad :(

Exciting is probably subjective but yes :)

Don't sweat it! Nice to re-meet you so to speak. 

Archived