DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Ghostbusters Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eldrick, that is poor reasoning to make someone a wolf. Basically that he is a good wolf. I disagree with the idea of you being willing to trust someone else to tell you he is town before you are even willing to consider it. 

It is very early still but I will look at Shad. 

D1  yolo wolf team of Dice, Zander and Tsuki.  

Eldrick, that is poor reasoning to make someone a wolf. Basically that he is a good wolf. I disagree with the idea of you being willing to trust someone else to tell you he is town before you are even willing to consider it. 

It is very early still but I will look at Shad. 

D1  yolo wolf team of Dice, Zander and Tsuki.  

You don't have to agree with it. I am bad at reading him. I don't trust my own read. It's that simple.

I'm getting confused by you now Eldrick. You are saying that you are voting shad because you have been fooled by him previously and you are slotting Dice as town because you have misread him mafia in the past. 

It sounds like you want to be able to back away from your voting history. 

Kind of get where you're coming from but it's not a good strategy. I got tired of mis reading Dice every game so I just started slotting him town for funsies and then I defended him like an idiot in the Harry Potter game. Soooo basing reads on past distrust or failed attempts is probably a bad idea.

You should totally straighten him out. 

nerd_80_anim_gif.gif

Whats mommy doing to dad????

I just read this and died laughing. Thank you Zander

Also a fan of Rey right now. Good amount of snark, makes rereading more enjoyable. Not alignment indicative though, but probably want to keep him around for fun factor. lol

Well, that was more direct than I expected.

I'd say you can read Zander decently by his cases. He'll throw out gut/tone stuff a lot, but he'll bring it together with conviction or the appearance of it sooner or later, and if you're scratching your head more than nodding along he's probably a wolf.

This is mostly true, but he has been crazy tunnelly as town before and not cased as well as he should. Meh

#88 @Rey In regards to meta-play, it's been heavily used recently, more among some players than others. Sometimes it's used to make really accurate cases, sometimes it totally screws us over, so it just depends. I think it's a good tool to get some early reads in a game though. If we know how people generally react, it's somewhere to start from.

#113 McClane, not sure what your "LOLWUT" reaction is to my questions.

#125 pings me a little bit from Lenlo. I'm having trouble with Lenlo's response here because he's inserting a snarky comment where I'm not sure it quite fits. =/

#129 @Tsuki, you didn't explain why my entrance was funky. Also not sure where any of those "reads" are coming from. They sound more like jokes to me than anything, can you expand more please?

It's silly, because you really weren't saying anything at all. A dismissive joke, and letting us know it's a null tell... which is pretty much stating the obvious. Nobody comes out and declares themselves scum, after all.

And yet you're voting him on a null action. Hypocrite? :tongue:

#136 EW Zander. Don't like this vote on Dice, feels forced because I'm pretty sure Dice was joking, especially since he says he doubts you're a wolf in the same post.. But apparently I read your reasoning wrong which you explain on 142. Not sure it's "TMI" enough to call Dice wolf though?

Probably sitting null-townish on Dice for his responses. Townish on Zander. Shad gets negative points for his light entrance, something isn't sitting right there. Lenlo (-) for that awk post I mentioned earlier. Tsuki had some weird reads I want him to expand on so that I know what he's saying. Most everyone else is null. Might actually call Turin town.

[v] Dice {/v]

I don't like he kept his "joke" vote on Rey even after he seems to have a lean on John. Well he called him a hypocrite anyway.  

HAHA! I just called him a hypocrite too. Apparently it's okay for him to make comments on reads but not okay for anyone else, I can see where Dice is coming from

I mentioned Shad's "light" start: he's been very jokey and there's a few comments on Zander's meta and a question directed at Dice, then a town read on John and that's about it. Maybe I'm just expecting too much from him this early in the game, so I'll wait and see more.

Shad :wub:

Here we are having a conversation.

56227881.jpg

to the wolves

0d9bc4a49c4f4fed0c8970ac82b5c2778c8dba2b

Did Dice just claim ghost?

I asked a question and it appears that Dice has...

EO7c1S9.gif

Rey describe youre town and scum game for me please.

Anyone who knows him please weigh in.

Been too long for anyone to really do this Zander

But as a welcome back

Vote Rey    been too long Rey

alright boys who we lunchin

i'm in charge now

Wolves or Zander  possibly both

Lynch Zander D1 for my WiM?

If hes a wolf im all for it. Kinda doubt he is tho

Vote: Zander

Game has to start somewhere. I don't presume to know if him mentioning "getting the wolves" constantly is alignment indicative, but I tend to think over-selling yourself as town is a scum marker.

So, let's see what happens, shall we?

I get the theory but Id suggest you set it aside in regards to Zander. He will probably call himself town like 20 times this game. No matter what his alignment.

He comes back about 4.5 hours later and does not even mention my question??? The content of this post has already been discussed. 

I think Dice is a wolf. Zander might be his buddy too. 

Kind of get where you're coming from but it's not a good strategy. I got tired of mis reading Dice every game so I just started slotting him town for funsies and then I defended him like an idiot in the Harry Potter game. Soooo basing reads on past distrust or failed attempts is probably a bad idea.

It's not something I'm gonna stick with all game. Dice isn't LOCK CLEAR. I will pay attention to what other people say about him.

FTR Tina, I'm still gonna call you Tina. Name change isn't gonna phase me.

Hi Eldrick. Niniel is Niniel - unless she says otherwise. Please respect her wishes on this. Thanks.

Does she specifically not want to be called Tina?

Cuz that's really confusing to me.

FTR Tina, I'm still gonna call you Tina. Name change isn't gonna phase me.

Hi Eldrick. Niniel is Niniel - unless she says otherwise. Please respect her wishes on this. Thanks.

Does she specifically not want to be called Tina?

Cuz that's really confusing to me.

If she doesn't I will respect that. Name change =/= don't call by old nickname.

Archived