DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Ghostbusters Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!

Lol I'll be making reads later once I reread these 8 pages. Just for you

Cool, I've already made note that you bring zero value to the town. Can't wait to see them.

Harsh imo but youre entitled to yours.

Do you think shes more likey Scum or misguided Towny in the milder term then you used?

She's cracking jokes, I just volleyed one back... you people need thicker skins. No harm meant. 

I don't think anything about her, it's page 8. 

At this stage of the game, there's maybe 20-25 game posts, and the rest is fluff. I voted you to get things rolling... and I'm voting Dice, because the notion that he'd have a read on you already is dog crap. As for "reads", why don't we get everyone to participate a bit more before we start sharing our reads... otherwise, we're going to force people to over-explain reads based on very little content, and it's going to sound contrived and have townies going after townies.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's cracking jokes, I just volleyed one back... you people need thicker skins. No harm meant. 

I don't think anything about her, it's page 8. 

At this stage of the game, there's maybe 20-25 game posts, and the rest is fluff. I voted you to get things rolling... and I'm voting Dice, because the notion that he'd have a read on you already is dog crap. As for "reads", why don't we get everyone to participate a bit more before we start sharing our reads... otherwise, we're going to force people to over-explain reads based on very little content, and it's going to sound contrived and have townies going after townies.

My skins pretty thick...lololololol

I dont know your Scum game obv at all but I think this type of post comes from a Towny more often then not

Hi Rey, I don't think we have

Think we may have briefly met before though. You had an exciting job travelling to places such as the Middle East I think I remember?

Now I feel bad :(

Exciting is probably subjective but yes :)

Lynch Zander D1 for my WiM?

If hes a wolf im all for it. Kinda doubt he is tho

What has you reading him town atp?

I was liking his tone but then he got stoopid and voted me. His reasoning for that is lolworthy seeing as i only said KINDA doubt it. Im not totally sold he just sounded good so far.

Rey describe youre town and scum game for me please.

Anyone who knows him please weigh in.

Been too long for anyone to really do this Zander

But as a welcome back

Vote Rey    been too long Rey

alright boys who we lunchin

i'm in charge now

Wolves or Zander  possibly both

Vote: Zander

Game has to start somewhere. I don't presume to know if him mentioning "getting the wolves" constantly is alignment indicative, but I tend to think over-selling yourself as town is a scum marker.

So, let's see what happens, shall we?

I get the theory but Id suggest you set it aside in regards to Zander. He will probably call himself town like 20 times this game. No matter what his alignment.

Maybe Im reading the bold wrong, but my God it pinged me. 

Reads almost TMI ish maybe the word or term Im looking for.  But couple that with his opening which felt a little forced imo and his easy Town read on me when Im still WELL within my Scum range atp reads wrong to me.

[v] Dice [/v]

Right lets look at this shall we.

The bold bit pinged you right Z??  the bit where I say lunch wolves, poke fun  AS I HAVE DONE BEFORE by saying lynch you and then point out we could do both....cause you know you could be scum.  Thats TMI is it? And too jokey for you despite the fact that ive joked about lynching or killing you how many times now?

gimme a break.

next

@ John

He's claimed scum in like 85% of the games Ive played with him as BOTH alignments....lolololololol

CalderGOAT

<3

heh, interesting... so, tell me more about this vote you put on dice, I'm not sure I'm following your accusation in the post you quoted

He gave me a pretty easy Town read,  Dice has played a lot of games with me.  He should well know that Ive done nothing so far that I couldnt have as Scum. 

He threw a pretty easy read to through out there.  It reads to me like he knows Im Town but doesnt want to much work into progressing the read if that makes sense. I know Dice likes tor read Tone and is a gut read player but I feel like Dice should still be more suspicious of me atp.

I also tend to find jokey Dice to be scummy more often then not.  That being said I know he can be jokey as Town as well so this is more of a feel for me but when I factor in the other things he doesnt sit right with me atp.

Reading is hard right Zander?  Cause apparently you dont understand the word TEND   its not a solid word. As for the red   had I even posted between saying that and now?  How would you know whether im progressing my read or not if i havent posted?

Good morning.

I am watching you.

I slept terrible. Luckily only a half day at work.

I see I need to get my pen and paper out at some point to do a vote count ...

Has everyone checked in yet?

No, I have yet to check in.

But as a welcome back

Vote Rey    been too long Rey

i'm in charge now

Game has to start somewhere. I don't presume to know if him mentioning "getting the wolves" constantly is alignment indicative, but I tend to think over-selling yourself as town is a scum marker.

I get the theory but Id suggest you set it aside in regards to Zander. He will probably call himself town like 20 times this game. No matter what his alignment.

1. bold item: why do you "kinda doubt" he is?

2. bold item: why "set it aside"? the game has to start somewhere, why extinguish pressure on someone before letting it play out a little... not very strong town logic in that, town should want pursuits to make reads from

Already answered but I was leaning town on him so far

2  it was a suggestion that u use something else on Zander cause thats meaningless when it comes to him. You dont wanna do that? ok dont.

@ John

He's claimed scum in like 85% of the games Ive played with him as BOTH alignments....lolololololol

CalderGOAT

<3

heh, interesting... so, tell me more about this vote you put on dice, I'm not sure I'm following your accusation in the post you quoted

He gave me a pretty easy Town read,  Dice has played a lot of games with me.  He should well know that Ive done nothing so far that I couldnt have as Scum. 

He threw a pretty easy read to through out there.  It reads to me like he knows Im Town but doesnt want to much work into progressing the read if that makes sense. I know Dice likes tor read Tone and is a gut read player but I feel like Dice should still be more suspicious of me atp.

I also tend to find jokey Dice to be scummy more often then not.  That being said I know he can be jokey as Town as well so this is more of a feel for me but when I factor in the other things he doesnt sit right with me atp.

Frankly, I find the fact that anyone has an actual read on anyone in under 10 pages, with almost NO game content posted to be complete bull... so I agree with you, but for a separate set of reasons.

unvote, vote Dice

and yet your voting on page 7 which would seem to constitute a read. Hypocrite much??

Morning :smile:

Zander's early seriousness is probably a good look for him?

And I like Dice's tone on this page, but it's all defence so I'm not sure how indicative it is of anything :unsure:

What has you reading him town atp?

I was liking his tone but then he got stoopid and voted me. His reasoning for that is lolworthy seeing as i only said KINDA doubt it. Im not totally sold he just sounded good so far.

Does Zander voting you make you think he is more or less likely town? 

i think zander is in his town mode yeah

the 2 votes have kinda annoyed me.  Zanders is making me want to headdesk while yelling gimme a break in disbelief and John    who i have played with before     just  made himself a hypocrite which i hate. I hadnt remembered him voting anyone else and still dont but am taking you at ure word at this point

over all their votes are a waste of time. 

i think zander is in his town mode yeah

the 2 votes have kinda annoyed me.  Zanders is making me want to headdesk while yelling gimme a break in disbelief and John    who i have played with before     just  made himself a hypocrite which i hate. I hadnt remembered him voting anyone else and still dont but am taking you at ure word at this point

over all their votes are a waste of time.

/meh you already responded to John's initial vote

Can you expand on Zander?

But as a welcome back

Vote Rey    been too long Rey

i'm in charge now

Hellooooooo

Also, people that I don't know.. tell me about you?

- How long have you been playing?

- Preferred alignment?

- Thoughts?

- Favorite color? Dessert?

I don't fall into the category, but I wanna answer anyway. Cuz you might know some of the answers, but not others. And some don't know the answers.

I started playing about 6 years ago. I had a huge hiatus and came back about a year ago.

I prefer to be town. I prefer to have a role. I almost never get one, though.

Why do we drive on the parkway and park in the driveway?

The key to the kitchen is lost, so I won't be able to make coffee for the guests this morning.

My game in GD is going annoyingly slow, and I hope it picks up soon.

I don't trust Shad, and will need a few people to convince me he's town.

Favorite color

Favorite desert. Hm. Black forest cake is up there with anything chocolate and peanut butter. That combination is crazy good.

Hellooooooo

Also, people that I don't know.. tell me about you?

- How long have you been playing?

1.- Preferred alignment?

2.- Thoughts?

3.- Favorite color? Dessert?

???

2. No one really wants to hear them. They even make Ithi's brain hurt most of the time.

3. Deepest Darkest Midnight Blue , Trifle :smile:

I laughed at your #1. Thank you for that :D

We should literally start a petition and get signatures lolol

Consider my signature already on it.

I'm feeling good about John so far. I hope it continues so I can start building my town core.

And as I said in my list of thought, I don't trust Shad.

[v]Shad[/v]

Haven't seen anything remotely scummy yet, and this is a good place to add some pressure IMO.

I'm around right now if anyone wants to talk in RT. Can't sleep >_> Gonna reread the thread and might have thoughts.

Hello Eldrick and BFG! :biggrin:

Also, Sweeney Todd is on HBO right now and watching Helena Bonham Carter and Johnny Depp sing about chopping up people and putting them into meat pies is pretty much my fav, so I wont be sleeping anytime soon... (swoons)

Archived