DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Ghostbusters Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMYgwGrv_AY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMYgwGrv_AY]

Ghostbusters wiki

Who ya gonna call?

GHOSTBUSTERS!

The Rules

• You may not quote any part of any private communication I have with you. This includes PM’s, QT boards, or IM convos.
  • You may not edit your posts.
  • This is a hybrid-hammer game. If a hammer vote is cast, we stop counting votes and unvotes. Period.
  • Votes and unvotes need to be bolded and red. So it looks like this [v] Ithi [/v]

We have voting tags now. To vote post [v ] Ithi

• to unvote use [unvote ] without spaces. It will auto bold and red for you.
  • You must unvote before voting again.
  • Please send all day/night actions to me via your Role PM.
  • No talking (about the game <.<) off thread unless you have been given a QT board. Period.
  • Day 1 will be a maximum of 1 week long. After that Days will be no more than 72 hours long and nights will be no more than 48 hours. Adjustments will be made for weekends.
  • After death, you get one "Bah!" post that may not contain any game-related information.
  • Self voting is not allowed and will not be counted. You can vote No Lynch if you really want to.
  • I dont mind chatting ... some of you may already be aware of this. Feel free to ask questions and stuff, either in the game or via PM if you prefer - I'd rather you just asked than flounder about.
  • I'm in the UK, currently on GMT. Don't expect me to be awake ALL the time America. Feel free to do unofficial vote counts while I sleep.
  • Stay reasonably active ... don't make me get cross with you. It's not a gameshow or a competition - so I don't need you to spam ridiculously. You just need to make at least 2 proper game type posts per Game Day. Playing Quiet or Playing Loud are bother perfectly valid styles and I'm not going to call you out on either. If you have a genuine reason for inactivity please let me know.
  • Claim whatever you want.
  • Play nice. Be civil. No bad language. ETC. We like a fun atmosphere in BT Games and fully appreciate that at least some of the players are going to be fibbing. If anyone is causing upset please PM me. I will deal with it.
  • TL;DR version - Play Mafia. Don't be Jerks.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Player List:

1. Turin - Dana Barrett - Town Neighbour - Killed Night 4

2. Eldrick

3. Niniel

4. Tsuki - Jennifer the ESP volunteer - Town Cop - Killed Night 4

5. BFG Nikon replaced Night 2

6. Zander - Louis Tully - Town Neighbour- Lynched Day 1

7. Dice - Slimer - Town - Treestump - Lynched Day 4

8. Lenlo Sooh replaced Day 2

9. Shad - Egon Spengler - Mafia - Used Kill action and Block action - Lynched Day 3

10. Rey - Lenny Clotch, The Mayor - Town Governor - Killed Night 2

11. John McClane Hallia replaced Day 1 - Walter Peck - Environmental Protection Agency - Town Doctor - Killed Night 3

12. RTE - Winston Zeddemore - Mafia Symp - Lynched Day 2

13. Alanna

Back ups.

Day & Night links

On mobile - to get back to page 1 simply click on the address window thingy on your phone ... very carefully click back and delete/edit whatever page number it's on to page-1

the other numbers don't matter

End of Day 1 Vote

Start of Day 2

End of night 2

End of Day 3

End of Day 4

End of Night 4

Hellooooooo

Also, people that I don't know.. tell me about you?

- How long have you been playing?

- Preferred alignment?

- Thoughts?

- Favorite color? Dessert?

Are we supposed to know who you don't know? 

If it helps, I don't know you..

Also, if I don't' know you, you probably don't know me? I would assume. Idk... I just see several names I don't recognize lol (several being 3)

Also, if I don't' know you, you probably don't know me? I would assume. Idk... I just see several names I don't recognize lol (several being 3)

I was just being obtuse  :wink: 

I'm an old timer who hasn't played in a while. I'm a towny town who towns. My current thoughts are that I'm enjoying the chocolate chip cookie I'm currently eating, which also answers the dessert question. 

And who might you be?

Hellooooooo

Also, people that I don't know.. tell me about you?

- How long have you been playing?

1.- Preferred alignment?

2.- Thoughts?

3.- Favorite color? Dessert?

???

2. No one really wants to hear them. They even make Ithi's brain hurt most of the time.

3. Deepest Darkest Midnight Blue , Trifle :smile:

I for one have no idea who Laine is.

Me neither. I'm pretty sure my name is Alanna. . .

I'll just start calling you Shad_

I still don't understand why the _

So confuse.

_ is a place holder.  goatmasteroftheuniverse was simply too long.

LOL Turin I know you :tongue: I also don't know who the heck Niniel is?

I was just being obtuse  :wink: 

I'm an old timer who hasn't played in a while. I'm a towny town who towns. My current thoughts are that I'm enjoying the chocolate chip cookie I'm currently eating, which also answers the dessert question. 

And who might you be?

Exp: I used to be an old timer, I started playing in 2010, took a break around 2012, came back this past summer.

Preferred alignment: I love being vanilla town more than any PR or other alignment.

Thoughts: I'm excited to play a game without the stresses of work, so I'll be a lot more invested than my last few games which I sucked in :sad:

Dessert: Cheesecake <3

Archived