DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Ghostbusters! mafia game by Ithi - Back up required

This is a sign up Thread for my Ghostbusters Mafia Game. I don't run mafia games very often. Expect Roles, fun, intrigue and a tale to tell your friends when it's over.

Who ya gonna call?

gb_article_story_large_zpsqzouj2cg.jpg

Ghostbusters!

The Rules

• You may not quote any part of any private communication I have with you. This includes PM’s, QT boards, or IM convos.
  • You may not edit your posts.
  • This is a hybrid-hammer game. If a hammer vote is cast, we stop counting votes and unvotes. Period.
  • Votes and unvotes need to be bolded and red.
  • You must unvote before voting again.
  • Please send all day/night actions to me via your Role PM.
  • No talking (about the game <.<) off thread unless you have been given a QT board. Period.
  • Day 1 will be a maximum of 1 week long. After that Days will be no more than 72 hours long and nights will be no more than 48 hours. Adjustments will be made for weekends.
  • After death, you get one "Bah!" post that may not contain any game-related information.
  • Self voting is not allowed and will not be counted. You can vote No Lynch if you really want to.
  • I dont mind chatting ... some of you may already be aware of this. Feel free to ask questions and stuff, either in the game or via PM if you prefer - I'd rather you just asked than flounder about.
  • I'm in the UK, currently on GMT. Don't expect me to be awake ALL the time America. Feel free to do unofficial vote counts while I sleep.
  • Stay reasonably active ... don't make me get cross with you. It's not a gameshow or a competition - so I don't need you to spam ridiculously. You just need to make at least 2 proper game type posts per Game Day. Playing Quiet or Playing Loud are bother perfectly valid styles and I'm not going to call you out on either. If you have a genuine reason for inactivity please let me know.
  • Claim whatever you want.
  • Play nice. Be civil. No bad language. ETC. We like a fun atmosphere in BT Games and fully appreciate that at least some of the players are going to be fibbing. If anyone is causing upset please PM me. I will deal with it.
TL;DR version - Play Mafia. Don't be Jerks.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived