Cory Caboose

Weird posting problems

I can't type in the reply box without turning off the HTML coding and I can no longer quote posts (they never load)

Same problem when I try to send PMs

halp

I can't type in the reply box without turning off the HTML coding and I can no longer quote posts (they never load)

halp

I'm not sure I understand your problem, sorry.

Oh I've had that for ages. I figured it was because I still use IE lol

I just leave it on manual coding. Is it actually a fault?

I have that issue when I use it on IE - anything else - no.

It resolved itself at some point

I used chrome, but I tried it on all browsers with the same issue

I'll let you know if it happens again, but might have just been a me thing

halp

Basically if I clicked on the "reply" box, nothing happened. It did not click and I could not write in it (even if I tried tabbing into it). Hitting the quote post button just did nothing.

If I I hit More Reply Options and then hit the little HTML toggle switch it would let me type

halp

Basically if I clicked on the "reply" box, nothing happened. It did not click and I could not write in it (even if I tried tabbing into it). Hitting the quote post button just did nothing.

If I I hit More Reply Options and then hit the little HTML toggle switch it would let me type

Oh ok, gotcha.  I think I had that happen to me as well, but I hit F5 and it refreshed and worked fine.

But yeah, let me know if a lasting problem seems to crop up around it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• There is no one Song.  As Rand saw as he went through the ter'angreal in Rhuidean he saw when the Tuatha'an split from the Aiel.  The man said specifically: We will go somewhere that we can sing in peace.  Over the hundreds of years the "go somewhere to sing in peace" was mutated into "find the song".   When LTT asked Ishy if he had the Voice, and that it was soon time for singing, it referred to the second to last past Rand saw through his ancestor that those who have the Voice are chosen to sing to crops (amongst assuredly others things) with the Ogier and Somsheta.  Those Voices hold the power of life and growing.  Amongst being a moral core for the Aes Sedai during the Age of Legends, this was a task the Aiel dedicated themselves to.
    • Pretty much.
      You win a game you get a small amount of gold. (I think there's a daily limit to how much gold you can earn in a day)
      There's daily quests for packs and gold. 1000 gold to purchase a pack. Unknown how much it's going to be to purchase 'gems'.   They recently tested codes in Physical packs in New Zealand, that can be redeemed in MTGA just like Pokemon. Though it sounds like 1 in 10 nets you an actual booster pack.
    • 买德国毕业证文凭、马格德堡大学毕业证成绩单@Q微963146376买德国文凭,德国留学认证,毕业证成绩单申请入学咨询 Q/微信963146376办理国外文凭办理国外文凭办理国外文凭办理国外文凭办理国外文凭办理国外文凭制作国外文凭制作国外文凭制作国外文凭制作国外文凭制作国外文凭代办国外文凭代办国外文凭代办国外文凭代办国外文凭代办国外文凭代办国外文凭国外学历认证国外学历认证国外学历认证国外学历认证国外学历认证
      主营业务一,快速办理高仿毕业证成绩单:
      1,毕业证+成绩单+留学回国人员证明+教育部学历认证(全套留学回国必备证明材料,给父母及亲朋好友一份完美交代);
      2,雅思,托福,OFFER,在读证明,学生卡等留学相关材料(申请学校,转学,甚至是申请工签都可以用到)。
      注:上述高仿材料,随时都可以安排办理,毕业证成绩单,学校,专业,学位,毕业时间都可以根据客户要求安排。 办理流程:
      1,收集客户办理信息;
      2,客户付定金下单;
      3,公司确认到账转制作点做电子图;电子图做好发给客户确认;
      5,电子图确认好转成品部做成品;
      6,成品做好拍照或者视频确认再付余款;
      7,快递给客户(国内顺丰,国外DHL)。 主营业务二,真实教育部学历认证
      1,教育部学历学位认证,留服官网真实存档可查,永久存档。
      2,留学回国人员证明(使馆认证),使馆网站真实存档可查。 办理流程
      客户提供相关材料,确定客户办理信息,给出最佳操作方案;
      2,补充毕业证成绩单等相关材料;
      3,留服官网注册申请账号,付定金;
      4,预约递交时间,公司人员陪同客户本人一起去留服递交材料;
      5,等待结果,完成结果书留服直接邮寄给客户
      6,客户确认收到结果,付余款。 客服微信:963146376 QQ:963146376
        Uni Magdeburg 买德国毕业证文凭、马格德堡大学毕业证成绩单@Q微963146376买德国文凭,德国留学认证,毕业证成绩单申请入学咨询 Uni Magdeburg 买德国毕业证文凭、马格德堡大学毕业证成绩单@Q微963146376买德国文凭,德国留学认证,毕业证成绩单申请入学咨询 Uni Magdeburg
    • Q/微信963146376办理国外文凭办理国外文凭办理国外文凭办理国外文凭办理国外文凭办理国外文凭制作国外文凭制作国外文凭制作国外文凭制作国外文凭制作国外文凭代办国外文凭代办国外文凭代办国外文凭代办国外文凭代办国外文凭代办国外文凭国外学历认证国外学历认证国外学历认证国外学历认证国外学历认证
      主营业务一,快速办理高仿毕业证成绩单:
      1,毕业证+成绩单+留学回国人员证明+教育部学历认证(全套留学回国必备证明材料,给父母及亲朋好友一份完美交代);
      2,雅思,托福,OFFER,在读证明,学生卡等留学相关材料(申请学校,转学,甚至是申请工签都可以用到)。
      注:上述高仿材料,随时都可以安排办理,毕业证成绩单,学校,专业,学位,毕业时间都可以根据客户要求安排。 办理流程:
      1,收集客户办理信息;
      2,客户付定金下单;
      3,公司确认到账转制作点做电子图;电子图做好发给客户确认;
      5,电子图确认好转成品部做成品;
      6,成品做好拍照或者视频确认再付余款;
      7,快递给客户(国内顺丰,国外DHL)。 主营业务二,真实教育部学历认证
      1,教育部学历学位认证,留服官网真实存档可查,永久存档。
      2,留学回国人员证明(使馆认证),使馆网站真实存档可查。 办理流程
      客户提供相关材料,确定客户办理信息,给出最佳操作方案;
      2,补充毕业证成绩单等相关材料;
      3,留服官网注册申请账号,付定金;
      4,预约递交时间,公司人员陪同客户本人一起去留服递交材料;
      5,等待结果,完成结果书留服直接邮寄给客户
      6,客户确认收到结果,付余款。 客服微信:963146376 QQ:963146376

• My memory of the series is somewhat hazy, being some years since my last run through. However, I seem to remember an incident back in the AoL where the Aiel were sitting in a huge circle around a group of channellers that were killing them. They were singing as they were killed, trying to prompt the channellers to remember who and what they were.    As I say, my memory is very hazy on the point. I'll get back to the point on this read through eventually, but I always assumed The Song was that song.