DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

IMPORTANT: All Members Please Read

Taymist

Definitely, Chae. It's been a lack of time from most people rather than a lack of interest. Glad to see you still want to progress. Couple of other Banders still around too I think? 

This is totally true.

Ok, so I didn't get that far XD I got caught up re-reading all my old rps haha. I have hni all day, but if you wanted to start a thread, go for it. Anyone XD

I could start a thread! what should we do? I have already channeled unattended a couple of time ....

>>

<<

so we could try something different... (pranking a novice npc, doing chores for Kira then trying to escape, ...) :biggrin:

Kira will teach a class for you guys if you need it

YES ! i already did the OP classes tho.

Definitely, Chae. It's been a lack of time from most people rather than a lack of interest. Glad to see you still want to progress. Couple of other Banders still around too I think? 

This is totally true.

it is nice to see that we are still a little group of active people ready to post :happy:

Well Dwyn still needs to do the last one power class, but I'll probably go post in the last one that I was meant to do back in the day at some point. She is a prankster, and she's done a couple of pranks. She hasn't channelled unattended. She also hasn't explored nearly as far as she normally would or done any singing or performing since she arrived aaaahm, well, how about we start with how our two characters meet? Assigned to the same chores? Partner work for some activity or another? Running into each other in the halls? Outside the MoN's office? That could be funny actually XD

• 5 months later...

Wifi, is your character's bio accepted? and do you have access to the white tower OC boards?

if so, i'll help you with your novice, since there's a whole road to follow to become an accepted :biggrin:

(and i am the MoN... be scared lol)

Yes, Its been CC'd but I didn't get the email so haven't posted in the White Tower thingee at the top of the pinned notices where it says to post once you get your character cc'd and an email and not until then.  Oh and I haven't gotten the novice test either...does that come before or after the classes??

• 2 weeks later...

unfortunately now, since i can't tell you what is your OP score :(

but, what we could do is to start already with the arrival of your character in the tower to get things moving. I'll welcome you as the MoN *nods*

and I'll ask Kathleen about the email.