DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

IMPORTANT: All Members Please Read

Taymist

So, first things first. To any and all remaining active RP'ers, a big apology. I'm aware that, with Owen's and my resignations and then Winter going MIA (all compounded by some staff becoming inactive or MIA), the PSW has fallen into a general state of disrepair. Naturally this isn't what any of us wanted to see and real life can be a pain in the rear end.

Secondly, I have slightly more time now so following a quick discussion with the Admin team, I've taken over as the PSW Admin again. 

Now that we have that out of the way, here's what's happening.

Things are quieter now that the Book series is complete and that's impacting all of the Forums, not just the PSW. Naturally the Admin team feel it's time to do something about this as there are still new people arriving on the site and seeing a ton of boards which look like a ghost town and have very few posts from the current year is not creating a good impression. Added to which, it's not that great for exisiting members' morale. Hence things are about to be shaken up and there will be changes happening over the coming weeks. I don't expect miracles over night and neither should you, but condensing and simplifying the PSW into a more streamlined system seems to be the best way forward given the lack of active people.

I think it's important that members are aware of what's going on and I also don't want anyone having a panic when boards suddenly aren't where they normally are  :smile: so this is a heads up to expect things to be shifted, staff changes to be made and an all round spring clean to occur. The PSW Staff and myself will keep you informed as we discuss this and move forward.

For the time being the following staff are definitely staying on and can be contacted with any questions or concerns: Kathleen and WolfbrotherKronos.

I'm sad to say that Quibby has stepped down as Band RGL since real life has taken his attention. Cass has taken over at the Band if anyone has queries. Mystica has also resigned as Freelanders RGL due to real life pressures but Kathleen is available as AGL for queries there. We're really sad to lose both Quibs and Myst and wish them well.

If you're struggling to get replies, drop me a PM and allow 48 hours for a response (it'll likely be sooner than that).

The Staff list on The Welcome Inn board is a pinned post and it's being updated as I hear back from people. Other news updates will be posted on this thread.

Meantime, if you want to post and say hello to let us know you're around and still active, do feel free.  :wheel:

Tay

I am here :)

and a bit sad that i couldn't go forward with my characters :tongue:

but it"s good to hear that people are still interested to do stuff in here ^^

Definitely, Chae. It's been a lack of time from most people rather than a lack of interest. Glad to see you still want to progress. Couple of other Banders still around too I think? 

yup well there's BB, Arinth, Cass... we started some threads a couple of weeks ago :)

I also have an Accepted full of cobwebs somewhere lol

I am still around with my - interesting, valiant but 'slightly damaged goods', with a long history - unbonded Warder-character Elessar Telcontar.

Have been looking for an active female player with a Sedai to bond for a while, but with few active players around I've had a go at solo-RPing.

not that i am looking to bond my accepted lol she's too young for that anyways *nods wisely*

but she wants to receive some training in the warders yard *grins*

would you be interested ?

^ Perhaps, but it would be even more interesting for both parties involved, development and storywise, to ‘swordtrain’ your Accepted, if it were the first step on a path that ends with the two of them bonding when she soon-ish is a young Sedai, you know.. *grins and winks*

Yes, I definitely want to do some WK stuff. My char's a bit in limbo now that Owen's gone as her entire story had revolved and wrapped around his. Not sure how I'm going to handle that except perhaps ignore his absence for the time being. 

I'll take some time this week to check where you both are up to and come up with some next possible steps.

^ Perhaps, but it would be even more interesting for both parties involved, development and storywise, to ‘swordtrain’ your Accepted, if it were the first step on a path that ends with the two of them bonding when she soon-ish is a young Sedai, you know.. *grins and winks*

*raises her mug of brew to that*

:biggrin:

indeed *grins*

can't wait to see my clumsy accepted having her first lesson.

if u're in, i'll try to write a first post in the WT lol

*raises her mug of brew to that*

:biggrin:

indeed *grins*

can't wait to see my clumsy accepted having her first lesson.

if u're in, i'll try to write a first post in the WT lol

I'll send you a PM okies :wink:

I'm waiting on replies from Arinth :p but we can make our own thread? Or I can have Arkin leap into yours with Arinth. I was going to invade that one once you both came down from the tower. 

oh you could invade ! lol maybe that will distract Arinth so he doesn't kick my butt lol

I also have Kira - who is a Blue Aes Sedai.  Can write her a bit - also needs a warder lol.

*raises hand* oh i'd take a class or a lesson or anything if you want to RP with her a bit !

I really need some advancement lol

oh ! well i am ready to help lol

if you start a thread i'll invade *grins* i could retro my accepted and play as a novice...