DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Realistic Wheel Of Time Collages – A Picture Is Worth A Thousands Words.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately I don't have enough pictures yet to make a worthy Verin collage.

I actually don't ever pick by which characters is my favorite.

The next collage is determined by if I found enough good pictures to create a complete theme for each character.

So it's always a mystery until I find that one epic picture to tie it all together.

I don't know if that makes sense XP

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry, I didn't realize you were keeping everything on the first page. I see it now.

Not sure if it's me and my monitor, but I had a hard time reading the text. Dark text against a dark background.

Otherwise, nice collage. Although I'm not seeing any of the typical Matrim flirtatiousness, but then the ladies around here might disagree.

Edited by JamesBrown

Unfortunately there are only so many boxes avilable to display each picture, plus to many and it starts to look cluttered.

Also you have to take into consideration, first finding that one perfect picture that embodies the feeling of just "flirtation" 

Then you need to make sure that picture has a similar physical appearance of the character you're trying to display, hand, lips, eyes ect.

Afterwhich, let's just add the frustrating bonus that the background of said picture need to match the group of the pictures displayed in the collage (color, era, theme, filter)

Believe me, I have tons of unused "perfect pictures" for every colleges I've made in the past, but was unable to use them because one thing or another was off or did not match.

XD

• 1 month later...