A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Haywood U. Cuddleme

Reyoru

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there a difference?

Yes.

I can't quite explain it, but if I talk to someone five minutes I can tell wheter they are geek, nerd or neither.

And sometimes I can even tell from the way someone looks. I mean, someone with long hair and a long beard that is a volunteer in a smith where they show people how it was done 400 years ago? Yeah, probably a nerd. I also guessed correctly he liked metal and read fantasy.

This is what I remember after reading this

mxplusc.jpg

Ellipses.png?36349e

I think I read something wrong

Just keep trying. They're not that hard once you understand them. And you only need to understand them one moment. After that it's simply putting in the numbers and taking out the numbers without caring what you're doing in between (except for the part of working it out).

I don't have problems in standard form. It's basically the proofs I hate. Doing proofs and remembering the result because it can be helpful in solving MCQ type questions. Ellipse and hyperbola are confusing. I keep mixing up the results. I got questions wrong because I used formula for tangent of hyperbola instead of ellipse.

For example. I like Lord of the Rings. I like to watch the movies. Read the books. Play the lego. Wear the ring. Have a galadriel dress.

Turin knows the eleven names of Turin Turambar

Geek sounds more fun to be.

Nerd sounds something more to be in awe of.

You need new siggys.

They're really easy to make.

Yes. I will see if my old computer, that has recently been fixed but acts weird, will cooperate with me this weekend. It has photoshop. If it doesn´t I might have to ask for some help. :)

Archived