A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Marvel Universe - need some help here

Niniel

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So one of the things I decided to do this year is fill in the gaps watching the Marvel movies and TV shows - I've seen a few of the movies here and there, and none of the shows.  

So in classic "if you're going to do something, do it right" fashion, I asked Google to give me an order to watch this stuff in, and it came up with this article.

This is going to take me a very long time.  And I probably won't get it done this year - but since I started bullet journaling last fall and fell in love with the concept of creating trackers for anything and everything (checking things off as you complete them is so satisfying), I made myself a MCU tracker to check off everything as I get around to it.  We'll see what I can accomplish in between everything else I'm tracking :laugh:

2018-01-04_08_48.42-1.jpg

2018-01-04_08_48_52.jpg

11 hours ago, songstress7 said:

So one of the things I decided to do this year is fill in the gaps watching the Marvel movies and TV shows - I've seen a few of the movies here and there, and none of the shows.  

So in classic "if you're going to do something, do it right" fashion, I asked Google to give me an order to watch this stuff in, and it came up with this article.

This is going to take me a very long time.  And I probably won't get it done this year - but since I started bullet journaling last fall and fell in love with the concept of creating trackers for anything and everything (checking things off as you complete them is so satisfying), I made myself a MCU tracker to check off everything as I get around to it.  We'll see what I can accomplish in between everything else I'm tracking :laugh:

2018-01-04_08_48.42-1.jpg

2018-01-04_08_48_52.jpg

So you're putting Agent Carter in-universe order instead of real world order?

Good luck, Tress. I have seen all movies except for two (maybe one, can´t remember if I actually saw Iron Man 3 or not). I haven´t seen any of the tv series though and I don´t plan to do it either. I just choose to skip them.

I´m really looking forward to Black Panther and Infinity War this year. 

2 hours ago, Niniel said:

Good luck, Tress. I have seen all movies except for two (maybe one, can´t remember if I actually saw Iron Man 3 or not). I haven´t seen any of the tv series though and I don´t plan to do it either. I just choose to skip them.

I´m really looking forward to Black Panther and Infinity War this year. 

While I've seen most of the TV series, they aren't really important to enjoying or understanding the movies. The shows tend to happen off to the side, taking the movies as official canon but not having any impact on the movies themselves. (Marvel executives have come right out and said that the movies don't consider the shows canon.) So znyone who wants to just watch the movies doesn't miss anything vital. 

For that matter,  the ABC broadcast shows and the Netflix shows aren't even canon to each other.

tress  lose that list.

you need to watch them as released or else the after credit scenes (ALWAYS ALWAYS watch the entire credits in marvel movies) will not make sense.

So the order is

if u wanna do the tv shows then Agents of Shield season 1 comes after the Avengers. The netflixd ones can come after Avengers too. Starts with Dare Devil then Jessica Jones then Luke Cage Daredevil 2 then Ironfist

Ask someone else about Agent Carter i havent watched it

• 1 month later...