DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello

Guest Abaddon

Guest Barmacral

Hey, Welcome! And remember, everything good about this site was made even better by my presense. Even if I haven't posted in that particular thread/board.

Guest Emperor

Gosh sir, I know what you like what you see *struts a little and then goes into a flex pose* but you didn't need to tell everyone about it. *blushes a little*

Welcome to DM and enjoy your time here.

DO IT!

Hello and welcome, Abbadon... and despite the impression these guys might have created, the place is still pretty normal overall :wink:

How long ago was it that you last frequented Dragonmount?

Guest Abaddon

Well i was part of the old site that was dedicated just to the RPing and then when the two merged i came here for a while, but took a break for about a year or so.

shhhh, Corki... don't scare people off!! :wink:

Will you re-join the RP, Abaddon? Could do with some new people joining in at the Freelanders... got a revolt in Cairhien at the moment... you could even create a quick character for emminent death in battle! Talk to James at the Freelanders about it :wink:

I'm so good I attract members by sheer will >.>

Hey there Abaddon!

I'm Nyn, the new CoL GL. I'd love for you to drop by the CoL :)

Unfortunately the div has died a little bit but things are reviving again. We're having people making bios for new CoL and we're growing slowly but surely. So, come have a look if you like :)

so you've been around before? were you using another handle...cause i at times remember old faces.

Nyn

CoL GL

Guest Abaddon

so you've been around before? were you using another handle...cause i at times remember old faces.

You know, i wish i could remember, i do remember that I rp'ed a fade for a while though.

Trolloc? Shade? Sounds like good company *g*

Abbaddon, you need to re-size your Avi, the rules have probably changed since you left. Now the maximum size allowed is 80x80. If you need help, post a request on the sig request board :)

Archived