DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Aiel Heart

Fall In For A Promotion!

Manshima Zanderl has been well spoken of in the dispatches as one worthy of promotion to the rank of Der'Manshima. Who would speak on his behalf? 

*steps forward*

I will.

Zander has been an interesting addition to the White Tower. He has never forsaken his uniqueness and stayed true to himself throughout his journey. He has become a close friend and someone that I rely on quite regularly. 

As a Warder I understand the need to let people lean on you but even Warders need someone to lean on and Zander embodies that to a tee. He does not fear to leap into a situation regardless of possible harm to himself... 

I completely and wholeheartedly recommend Zander for promotion to Der'Manshima and pray that the Warders aren't shaken too badly by the uniqueness that is Zander.

*steps back with a wink and a smile for Zander*

I'm also going to speak for Zander.

Zander has been a light and a joy for all of DM, and has been a special pleasure here in the WT. He is someone who can always be counted on to create a laugh, groan, or eye roll. More than that, he also can be counted on to create activity wherever he goes, either through participation or leading himself. 

Beneath all of the silliness that this community has come to know and love is a good heart and a commitment that shines through more often than he probably thinks. I've loved the time I've been able to know him here, and he will remain a solid part of this community in the time to come. 

It is my recommendation that Manshima Zander is promoted to the rank of Der'Manshima.

Manshima Zander, you have been well spoken for. Speak now your oaths of service if you accept this position within our ranks. 

The First Oath:

I swear to uphold the honour and integrity of the White Tower Community and kick the ass of anyone who doesn’t. Tai’shar White Tower!

The Second Oath:

I swear to respect all members of the WT Community, despite any differences we might have in background or opinion. As Warders are brothers in battle, this Org is my online family and I will treat them as such. Tai’shar Gaidin!

The Third Oath:

From this day forward, I am a true member of my Discipline and I swear to uphold the ideals of my Discipline and the White Tower and Warders, even if life takes me away from the Community. Tai'shar Cuen’d'eren!

Edited by Zander

You have taken the oaths, and duty now binds you. Kneel, Manshima Zander of the Cuen'd'eren Gaidin, and await your fate.

*Draws sword and stands behind Zander * Mother, I present to you a man who has served honorably and loyally. Duty binds him. His fate is yours.

What is your choice, Mother? 

Oh wait no, he doesn't HAVE a Head does he? It's a Discipline Leader. Lieutenant. Thingy. Off with that one's head?

So instead of getting raised im getting executed....

xjltrki9wsam5htkgvoa.gif

lolololololololol

Ummm... Mother? I think Besie might be illy affected if we behead this one... 

Oh crappola ... that's right. Then Rhea will come whining at me. Early in the morning before I've had coffee. Don't you just hate morning people? Not that I hate Rhea - she's actually quite lovely! Besie too! Plus, my fellow countrywoman and all. Let me rethink.

Aaawww lookatdatcuteface! You can't possibly cut off that off! H, put that nasty sword down - I can't think why on earth you're waving that thing around. You could hurt someone with that!

"Stay your blade, Mistress at Arms. I accept his oaths and his service. "

Oh crappola ... that's right. Then Rhea will come whining at me. Early in the morning before I've had coffee. Don't you just hate morning people? Not that I hate Rhea - she's actually quite lovely! Besie too! Plus, my fellow countrywoman and all. Let me rethink.

Aaawww lookatdatcuteface! You can't possibly cut off that off! H, put that nasty sword down - I can't think why on earth you're waving that thing around. You could hurt someone with that!

"Stay your blade, Mistress at Arms. I accept his oaths and his service. "

post-27738-Jonah-Hill-screaming-gif-Imgu

Thank You Mother

<3

Edited by Zander

And a sincere thank you to Myra and Heart for vouching for me in spite of common sense and better judgement!!!!

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

*Puts sword back in its sheath, helps Zander up, and pins rank badge of Der'Manshima to his collar. Hands him a fan cloth cloak* Welcome to the Der'Manshima :D

"Arise, Zander, Der'Manshima of the White Tower, and begin your service, under the Light!"

*rises*

Thank you Mother and I will...

And my first service under the light is....

to remove the excess booze from the White Tower!!!!

*grabs a keg of beer and starts drinking it*

It's hard these days knowing when you can start applauding. I must have half stood up at least three times lol

Cheer-2_zpsb1b97cf0.gif

lolololololololol

Congratulations Zander...

Have all the beers and bacon.

Its like you can see right into my soul!!!!

Thanks man!!!!

And a sincere thank you to Myra and Heart for vouching for me in spite of common sense and better judgement!!!!

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

You are welcome my dear.

Congrats.

PS you owe me :wink:

Hmmm.... I wonder if I'm going to regret choosing not to behead him....

*Hugs Zander*