DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Shadow Winter Event Lodge - Come in out of the cold!

ReleaseTheEvil

exterior-winter-night.jpg

Welcome to the Shadow Winter Lodge!

This winter has been an unusual one. Some might even say that the presence of the Taint is much stronger than usual. Father Winter has struggled to keep his grasp our planet this year, with his strength seeming to ebb and flow. Try as he might, the cold and frost seem to be rolling off the ever-slippery Taint, like a disastrous oil spill. 

But now as Father Winter makes his last stand, sending blizzards and gusts to try to waver the hold of the Taint on this land, we invite you inside the Shadow Winter Lodge, Lightie and Shadow alike, to play some games with us as hold out against Father Winter's last hurrah.

LodgeFireplace.jpg

Come join us by the fire. What will you be drinking? Have a brownie on us!

dark+chocolate+brownie+recipe+with+cranb

Do mind the Taint though... It does just get into everything...

Links to our Activities:

What do you know about the taint?

Guilty as charged

Tainted Animals

Tainted News!

You have until the 9th of March to join in on the fun... And stay out of the cold... Or else...

evil.jpg

*comes in from the cold*

I'm here! I'll take a tainted brownie!

And I´ll take one as well.

Hi Cairos! How are you?

Some Tainteh brownies coming right up! :biggrin:

brownies_botp_12.jpg

Can I get you two anything to drink to go with them? :smile:

Carefully enters and examines everything carefully before heading to the snack bar then to the chairs by the fire.

How are you?

** Looks up at the person who sat down across from him **

Ah Tina, doing good... Just a lot of RL work from the job keeping me busy and somewhat stressed so, to relax, I decided to take a day trip to Disneyland last weekend.  Was fun until I had to leave since two accidents on the highway back made the trip four hours longer than it should have been and turned a 20 hour day into a 24 hour one FTL.  How have you been?

Well, you seem to deserve a trip to Disneyland. Sorry for the highway problems. The Dark One wanted us to... ehm... nevermind.

I´m fine. Tired, but I´m always tired. :D Love work right now. 

RTE: A cup of warm tea, please. :)

I'm not liking the snow and cold atm.

I wish we had had a real winter with a lot of snow but we had a few weeks with snow, and it was too little snow. 

We had enough winter. I am looking forward to spring now. I actually wore my sunglasses on my walk to the store today.

Carefully enters and examines everything carefully before heading to the snack bar then to the chairs by the fire.

What can I get you? Nice about Disneyland, not so nice about the drive back...

RTE: A cup of warm tea, please. :)

I'm not liking the snow and cold atm.

I wish we had had a real winter with a lot of snow but we had a few weeks with snow, and it was too little snow. 

a5902216645404e7050831147d2fbc1f.jpg

There you are. With a fitting cup no less :wink:

Archived