DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hi Dragonmount!

Guest WayneSpren

Guest WayneSpren

I'm WayneSpren, and I'm relatively new to WoT. I've finished the first four volumes and am super excited to read the next book. I look forward to discussing the books!

Hello and welcome to Dragonmount!

Here at DM you can certainly discuss the books, however some of the discussion might provide you with spoilers you'd rather wish you hadn't known, so be cautious while venturing in the discussion boards!

We also have an extensive social group structure, where you can join anyone from the White Tower to the Aiel and beyond, and you can of course join as many groups as you want to. I myself am mostly active in the White Tower, Black Tower and Band of the Red Hand. Come check them out if you'd like!

There's also a role playing section of this board where you can roleplay your very own created character from Randland. 

Hope to see you around!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. There are plenty of very helpful and friendly people on the site who will help you with your requests.

Welcome to DM. My name is Cairos. It's a pleasure to meet you. There are tons of things to do here at DM. There are some sections you want to stay clear of because they have spoilers on the books. There are also two areas of DM that you can explore. There is the role playing side and the social group side. I'm mostly in the social group side. I'm part of the Band of the Red Hand, the Black Tower, SG, and the White Tower. Come join any of these groups and you're allowed to join all of them if you want. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Archived