DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The man called bors

GleemanFan

Hi ppl

I just finished The Great Hunt. 

Are we supposed to have guessed the identity of this bors guy in the prologue? Is he on any of the other books?

I think it was Ingtar. But Im not sure. There's darkfriends everywhere (jeez...). 

And Im afraid to look it up on the wiki and read a spoiler.

I am sure many of those people at the meeting were "named" characters, as in any of the people you meet whether aes sedai or whoever, probably some of the most significant black ajah or dark friends that cross the path of the good guys. Alot of people with rank or power. But at least from what i remember when i last read though Bors is the only one thats identifiable. At least without RJs notes.

• 2 weeks later...

I am sure many of those people at the meeting were "named" characters, as in any of the people you meet whether aes sedai or whoever, probably some of the most significant black ajah or dark friends that cross the path of the good guys. Alot of people with rank or power. But at least from what i remember when i last read though Bors is the only one thats identifiable. At least without RJs notes.

You would be surprised.  Just about all of them are named characters, some revealed later in the series.  The seafolk, the Aes Sedai, the Tairen lords and so forth.  Keep reading.

You would be surprised.  Just about all of them are named characters, some revealed later in the series.  The seafolk, the Aes Sedai, the Tairen lords and so forth.  Keep reading.

I know, Ive read the series, alot. I just don't want to spoil anything. As I said, Im sure many at the meeting were named characters but theres nothing much in the books that say this person was that at the meeting. I can be sure many of the major darkfriends are but I don't know for a fact they were. Bors gets specifically mentioned in the books.

Bors, the Seafolk woman and male, the Shinaran, the Aes Sedai, the Tairen Lords, a Dark Friend lady, sorry, hard not to mention the names here but I don't want to give spoilers.  I'm not clear on the Tinker, though.  That one really got me.  Any ideas?

Archived