DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hey

Tenacious

Nice to be here, just registered today, im a big RJ fan, have been for almost 8 years now. Came across this forum about 2 years ago but never bothered creating an account, but it seems the next addition in the series is making fast progress so thought i'd add my opinions to some threads. I am a student of criminology and political science and literature is one of my hobbies and i write short stories and poems on occasion. Again, its nice to be here, have a rad day.

Welcome Tenacious (love the name :) )

And I love you occupation!!! Please, please, make your way across to the various Asmo threads and give us your professional opinion :P And do vote in the big poll on the General WoT discussion board 8)

Glad you registered after all this time lurking.

Thanks for the kind welcomes and i didnt mind 12th_Regiment's quip but yeah it was pretty weird... kidding. Checked out the Illuminators Org and i think i'll be spending alot of time in that forum, also posted in one of those Asmodean threads but if you're looking for an answer to the forsakens homicide im not spilling the beans...

awww... no secret police dossiers?

Glad you found the Illuminators... have a look at the Free Verse thread on the scribe's chapter... that's been a lot of fun! And I'd love to get more people taking part in the world creation project... :)

...by the way, everybody... if you've thought about a great name for our world, put it up there asap... Lor is going to call it soon!

Archived