DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

White Ajah Winter Carnival - The Amazing Race!

Rhea

What do you know about this? Fill in the blank and move your team!

In the winter-based movie Frozen (2013), there is a scene where two townsmen debate whether to stack the firewood bark up or bark down.

This refers to an actual debate in _________ that was sparked in 2013 after a 12-hour TV program on firewood aired in this country.

loki-meme-let-it-go-frozen.jpg

*drools a bit*

uhm ... yeah sorry are you looking for the name of a country? If so, I'll guess Canada.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is that over there? Funny how those little critters blend in so well up here!

Some animals possess the amazing ability to turn white during the winter: Name two and move your team!

Actually I think it's a type of fox.  Hares and foxes.

that :tongue: and lemmings and stoats?

I had to google the translation for stoats... coz i knew the name in french but not in English lol

Hare and stoat

If you said arctic fox, arctic hare, ptarmigan, barren-ground caribou, and ermine (aka Stoat) then you move!

wa24.jpg

Be the first to answer this question and move your team ahead 3 towns! *WHAT!*

The volcanic eruption of Mount Tambora in April 1815 created a “Year without Summer” in the Northern Hemisphere. 

In what country is Mount Tambora located?

Keep you teams moving!

The first Musher to answer this correctly will have a random roll forward. (One to six moves ahead!)

The Southern Hemisphere typically has milder winters than the Northern Hemisphere. This is because the Southern Hemisphere has more what?

penguins2_1840931i.jpg

HINT!  It has nothing to do with penguins!

Archived