DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Causal Loop Diagrams, anyone?

Daruya

Anyone ever had to do them?  I've been assigned to do one for one of my classes but have never done one before. No guidance was given by the professor so I believe he made the assumption that we were all familiar with them but nobody else in my local cohort (10 people) has done one either! 

If you have and are willing to give me a few pointers, please shoot me a PM!  I've got one started but would love some feedback as to whether or not I'm on the right track. :blink:

Well, I actually got the causal loop diagram done and turned in (although I wish I could make one minor change on it now) and now I'm struggling with my Prob & Status homework.  *sighs*

One problem in my Probability homework reminded me how much I've forgotten about logarithms and logarithmic functions . . . *whimpers*

In other words . . . EVERYTHING about them!   Nine more weeks . . . just 9 more weeks in this quarter.  OTOH, the bad part about that is it's going to be fast-paced and we'll be flying through the material.

If you're up for it (and I did most of the work for you so that all you have to do is solve for n) here is the problem I ran into:

0.1n ≥ 0.995

Go!

I got it done but it was arduous and tortuous and involved several hours of re-learning and I still feel way to iffy on them (logarithms and logarithmic functions)!

Archived