DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

World's End Mafia - town wins comprehensively

Pralaya

I´m soon going to bed but just wanted to let you know that I´m feeling so happy right now. I´ll probably get some kind of anxiety attack tomorrow when there are 20 pages of spam but right now I got this great fealing. Almost like when I started to play. Ah... 

I want to apologize for this in advance put its not gonna slow my roll so glgl Tina!!!!!

:D I might have to skip your posts or lynch you then. 

Good night everyone! 

Sucks to not get night kills, eh?

things that make you say hmmmmmmm.......

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Len why arent you as involved this game?  I mean maybe its just me that feels this way but you seemed more invested into the last few games we've played?  I mean after the go with Pizza you kind of fell of the map so to speak.

I was really into it and my WiM was high early in this game, but for the past few days I havnt been feeling so hot. Just havnt been able to get into it for some reason. Im hoping to try and kickstart myself abit when D2 starts.

Through p10 and I think wanting a second vote count for the night kill--and moreso fighting pretty forcefully for it--comes from a town mindset most of the time.  I don't support actually doing it.  It's not a well informed call without the lynch flip to go on, and more often than not I'm not looking that far ahead. 

Oh @Pral If someone is dead and an android, is to cool for them to leave messages/posts/cases about living players for the active players to read and use once night ends? I assume so but I wanna check with you first.

This post did leave me scratching my head because androids sort of have to be allowed to discuss living players if they're deciding which one to shoot.  Eh... I don't know that I'd call the post busy work in lieu of the torrent of rage prior.

Noticing a fair bit of back and forth with Shad and Len.  Like mostly what Shad is really focused on atp.  Im just thinking that if Shad is indeed a Wolf is this more likely distancing or is Len spewed Town?

Whats the order?

If there comes a time in the game where the sky is falling, consider Besie your new Eldrick because nobody else may budge for reasons unknown in the "clearing people to clear people category". You know what I am talking about, and I know the players are different, but it's a mission only you can handle and you are the Neville Longbottom we all deserve.

Len why arent you as involved this game?  I mean maybe its just me that feels this way but you seemed more invested into the last few games we've played?  I mean after the go with Pizza you kind of fell of the map so to speak.

I was really into it and my WiM was high early in this game, but for the past few days I havnt been feeling so hot. Just havnt been able to get into it for some reason. Im hoping to try and kickstart myself abit when D2 starts.

I will accept this....for now.  Need more Len ITT

Whats the order?

If there comes a time in the game where the sky is falling, consider Besie your new Eldrick because nobody else may budge for reasons unknown in the "clearing people to clear people category". You know what I am talking about, and I know the players are different, but it's a mission only you can handle and you are the Neville Longbottom we all deserve.

I will make it happen.

BFG, your mission is simple. You are the heir to my reads and my living will in this game.

There may come a time where you need to own that, and if you do, just borrow my confidence from this moment.

tumblr_nduol03m7g1rmdodwo1_500.gif

Zander I've gone through Sooh twice and I really think she's a villager and I have no bias in that read.

The rest look good.

Like I said she's last on my suspect list.  Im taking your read of her and my lack of ability to do so with very little accuracy into account.

Right now believe in the me that believes in me, imo <3

I'm just not going through Ragnarok again where I'm wrong and I live a small little legacy in the sand and people go "rest well Cory we barely knew ye".

I will atone, and goddammit we're going to save this village and we're going to save this good.

Just got home and saw it was night, found the post and really sorry to hear that my read on Pizza was wrong.  Should have just gone no vote until I finished catching up but then would have missed the deadline and know that I made that mistake my first or second game and it isn't a good thing so went with my gut up to that point.  Will try to finish catching up and then do a quick ranking of each post the way I saw Pizza had done somewhere in the 30-50 page range last night (+1 | 0 | -1 for each post's scumminess to come up with a ranking of each player).

Again, sorry for the lack of activity, playing catchup and the wrong choice in D1 vote, will try to make it up to you guys.

Archived