DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

World's End Mafia - town wins comprehensively

Pralaya

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"Äre you for real,Andy? Drinking water? Come on, this is the legendary Pub Crawl !", Gary screamed. 

Gary got up from his seat for a long piss. On the way to the restroom, he glanced at the person sitting on the far stool and instantly recognised him. Guy Shephard. Memories came running back.

"What do you want to do with your life, Gary", he had asked when Gary was in school. 

And, he had replied with aplomb "All I want to do is to have a good time". Alas, life doesn't turn out the way you want it to.

He started to go and talk to him but he had disappeared. Disappointed, Gary came back and ordered his friends "We are done here. Let's go to the next pub - the Old Familiar!"

Meanwhile, unknown to him, Guy Shephard was harvested for his DNA back in the store room of the pub. The Network was expanding !

Askthepizzaguy, Guy Shephard - vanilla town is now an android

Pizza has 24 hours to vote. He can post in the game, during night. With 1 person dead, need 1 to lynch (hybrid hammer - remember)

OMW I HAVE TO BE RIGHT!!!

I HAVE TO BE RIGHT!!!!

"Äre you for real,Andy? Drinking water? Come on, this is the legendary Pub Crawl !", Gary screamed. 

Gary got up from his seat for a long piss. On the way to the restroom, he glanced at the person sitting on the far stool and instantly recognised him. Guy Shephard. Memories came running back.
"What do you want to do with your life, Gary", he had asked when Gary was in school. 
And, he had replied with aplomb "All I want to do is to have a good time". Alas, life doesn't turn out the way you want it to.

He started to go and talk to him but he had disappeared. Disappointed, Gary came back and ordered his friends "We are done here. Let's go to the next pub - the Old Familiar!"

Meanwhile, unknown to him, Guy Shephard was harvested for his DNA back in the store room of the pub. The Network was expanding !

Pizza has 24 hours to vote. He can post in the game, during night. With 1 person dead, need 1 to lynch (hybrid hammer - remember)

GROSS......Im so sorry Pizza.

I take it bold means that scum has no NK?

I take it bold means that scum has no NK?

Thats what I have been assuming up till now.

Archived