DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

World's End Mafia - town wins comprehensively

Pralaya

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not going to hammer yet, but I might before tonight so I can have Lainey time tonight instead of Mafia stressing distracted Lainey time tonight. Sue me.

You've got the power, Cory.

Not going to hammer yet, but I might before tonight so I can have Lainey time tonight instead of Mafia stressing distracted Lainey time tonight. Sue me.

Whats holding you back on Pizza brother.  And yes dont let anything distract you from Allllllllllaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnaaaaaa time ldo!!!!!!

You've got the power, Cory.

OMW She's a smarter prettier female Mafia version of me that makes more sense with the only differences being she doesnt lolololololol or post as much as I do!!!!!!

The WIM is strong in this one!!!!!

lolololololololol

I took a nap.

Cory did you just hammer? :/

You seriously have a bad habit of popping in right after a lynch goes through......lolololololololol.  Like last game but you were town so not really damning but still......

I took a nap.

Cory did you just hammer? :/

You seriously have a bad habit of popping in right after a lynch goes through......lolololololololol.  Like last game but you were town so not really damning but still......

Well yeah I felt tired earlier so I was like let me take a nap so I'm back before deadline.

I wake up and see Cory's post and I'm like oh come on.

I mean hey if everyone's mind was made up that's fine I guess.

Just kind of caught me off guard.

71%

Do you have Shad or Tina at a higher % then this?

Shad slightly lower.

Tina maybe, probably higher.

But I think Pizza had to go today. He's a higher equity resolve for me and frankly thinking about his slot drives me nuts and a flip either way will bring me some peace.

If he's a villager he will now be a strong and undoubtable voice with the chance of being the hero we weren't tonight.

If he's a wolf we probably just chopped off the head of the group and should be downhill skating from here.

Glgl

71%

Shad slightly lower.

But I think Pizza had to go today. He's a higher equity resolve for me and frankly thinking about his slot drives me nuts and a flip either way will bring me some peace.

If he's a villager he will now be a strong and undoubtable voice with the chance of being the hero we weren't tonight.

If he's a wolf we probably just chopped off the head of the group and should be downhill skating from here.

Glgl

I love this reasoning.

71%

Shad slightly lower.

Glgl

FWIW- As a Canadian and speaking from personal experience skating downhill....not a good idea believe me!!!!!

lolololololololololol

Archived